Needing a bit more red

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Colour help needed. I have a client who is 70% white at front who has been colouring her hair herself vein a very dark brown which is too harsh and too flat. I coloured her hair last time and used koleston, half 4/75 with half 44/0. It was ok but didn't show enough red, any suggestions .

Colour help needed. I have a client who is 70% white at front who has been colouring her hair herself vein a very dark brown which is too harsh and too flat. I coloured her hair last time and used koleston, half 4/75 with half 44/0. It was ok but didn't show enough red, any suggestions .

Your not meant to mix 44/0 or any double based with normal colours, try 44/44 or 44/0 with /44 mixtone x

Maybe add some 0/45 into it if your client was happy with the colour,or do some lowlights in it before doing the regrowth :))

Your not meant to mix 44/0 or any double based with normal colours, try 44/44 or 44/0 with /44 mixtone x

What ! Your kidding me. Lol ! I was told these can be used in place of single bases for better Gray coverage oops

Maybe add some 0/45 into it if your client was happy with the colour,or do some lowlights in it before doing the regrowth :))

Mmm, thought about that but wasn't sure if the 0/45 would do anything on her hair because of it being so dark and having a build up ?

I never used single bases always doubles but no you can't use anything else apart from mixtone with them x

I never used single bases always doubles but no you can't use anything else apart from mixtone with them x

Oh gawd ! I'm just looking at the back of the chart and its not very clear, one example is.....

77/0 = intense med blonde for maximum coverage of resistant white hair ? So these can def only be used with special mixes ? :eek:

Oh gawd ! I'm just looking at the back of the chart and its not very clear, one example is.....

77/0 = intense med blonde for maximum coverage of resistant white hair ? So these can def only be used with special mixes ? :eek:

Yeah that's my understanding, just phone and double check with wella technical helpline x

Try 44/44 or 44/65 depending what you want
4/75 is more brunette then red

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

yep definatley only mix tones with double bases.xxx

Try 44/44 or 44/65 depending what you want
4/75 is more brunette then red

I am going to use 44/65, now as its a double base going on to over 50% white do I still use half 44/65 with half 4 ??? :confused:

As far as I know yes

Ring and ask as it's already a double you might beable to use 44/ with 44/65 as its preblended

Thanks for all your replies,, so glad my daughter is at hairdressing collage, she,l be doing colouring next year ! And they use Koleston ! :lol:
Ive decided to use half majirel 4/56 and half 4. I hate colouring !!!

Latest posts

Back