needing some colour suggestions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandita8601

Mandita
Reaction score
help!! i need suggestions for hair colour on a sally head. It's for a competition. I've got the cut ok, but the colour i'm not sure about. We have 3 hours to cut, colour and finish. I'd like to do bright colours, if possible without bleaching as it will take too long. The overall thing is to be for the adventurous woman. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Hi Mandita, if you have a darkish head of hair you could use Maji contrast in red rouge its a really bright red ,
or there is magenta pink and a copper red and copper ....they are fast acting too and they lighten and colour the hair brightly and intensely all in one step

good luck with the competition :)

yes Minky , id go bright too , in my xp of competitions ( but then ive only done a handful of small in salon) , it doesnt matter about beautiful application or tones , its all about getting attention!
why not try a mixture of blending tones like purple to red to copper, or red to copper to gold and you could blend them either down the hair or across the head.

Thanks ladies. I happen to have a majicontrast magenta red. I've just tried a small section, it seems to work well but maybe need brighter shades too. I'll suggest to my lecturer tomorrow. The rainbow effect one is really good tho don't think i'd have time to do something like that, i'm not very speedy lol

Latest posts

Back