Negative Nellies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reidebot

Down the Rabbit hole.
Reaction score
So school has been getting a lot better. At first I didn't feel comfortable around people there. But today was a great day. We were fully booked and working as a team.

But there is this one girl who seems to need to complain about everything. Today she was complaining about this one guy. He was basically telling her to clean properly because she was cutting corners with cleaning. But he was very justified in doing so.

She keeps complaining and ranting that everything is out to get her. It is putting a huge strain on the rest of the team.

I am considering complaining to the admin team. But I don't think it will help.

I just don't like having negative people try and bring everyone down.

/rant over.

To be honest I would just ignore it. You are going to come across negative people when you are working and going about your daily life. The admin people are not going be able to change this person's outlook.

In any team of people you will have all personality types. The negative people can only affect you if you let them. Best to just focus on your own work goals and don't waste time stressing about other peoples battles otherwise they will drain you!

I would just tell her. Have a word with her. But that's maybe just me. I could not ignore that over long term.

I had a word withvher. She acted like I was attacking her and then started making snide comments about one of the stylists who wasnt doing anything wrong. I ended up passing it on to management because I don't want to be dragged into drama. I just want to focus on my education.

Well done on talking to her and giving it on further. [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back