Neon pigments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some links or pics of the brightest neon pigments they've used as I'm unsure on which ones to get. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The irresistible ones from sweet squared are ridiculously bright! I love them xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396553958.832965.jpg I love these pigments from Ebay :)

Oo they look great ! I just bought a set of 6 off ebay and cant wait to use them.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1396581138.591131.jpg

I got these from 4sanctuarysupplies on ebay, they are amazing the picture doesn't do them justice they a the most fluoro neons I've ever seen! If I stare into the jar of pink or yellow to long it hurts my eyes lol not that I often sit and stare at my pigments haha

I just tried using mine and the colour isnt so great it kind of looks dusty if you know what I mean. How did you get the colour so clear ?

X

View attachment 60827

I got these from 4sanctuarysupplies on ebay, they are amazing the picture doesn't do them justice they a the most fluoro neons I've ever seen! If I stare into the jar of pink or yellow to long it hurts my eyes lol not that I often sit and stare at my pigments haha

Thankyou, I've had a look & I can't find any neon pigments sold by that seller :-(

I love neon xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1396903034717.jpg
    1396903034717.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 1396903051250.jpg
    1396903051250.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 1396903067684.jpg
    1396903067684.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 146
Thankyou, I've had a look & I can't find any neon pigments sold by that seller :-(

Sanctuary Supplies on ebay:

4sanctuarysupplies | eBay

Great quality & service - I've bought the neons and they are super bright. I've also bought some of her special effects pigments & they are also great :D

Sanctuary Supplies on ebay:

4sanctuarysupplies | eBay

Great quality & service - I've bought the neons and they are super bright. I've also bought some of her special effects pigments & they are also great :D

Thankyou for the link :) does anyone know if these are safe to use on nails as I know some pigments are different grades & not all can be used on nails.

Thankyou for the link :) does anyone know if these are safe to use on nails as I know some pigments are different grades & not all can be used on nails.

All of their pigments are cosmetic grade - which are safe to be used on skin.

Latest posts

Back