***neon summer*

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelios

Reaction score
Hi,
here are my new summer nails.
These are my natural nails, and I got them in new shape-the conical.
Much much better to type with them!!!:D

How I did them:
LCN Fibrique, Touche Make Up Gel, LCN Solution2, LCN Perfect Finish-
thats why there is no additional Appex
Nailart:
all colors are Shimmer-Neon-Pigments and Diamond Dust-
in reality they are much more "spicy" and glittery-I really love them!
Tattoos, some Glitter and Swaros
Could not decide which motive-so I did them all :)

I am not a professional-that should not be an excuse-but I would very much like to know where I stand in your opinion.

Thank you very much for looking and voting-:hug:

Last edited:
I think I did something wrong in the voting possibilities-:sad:
it all shows "N/A".....I dont know how to correct that.
Never mind-your comments will do!
Thank you!

Could not decide which motive-so I did them all

This sentence of yours sums up why these nails do nothing for me personally. I do not call it art. I think you have done much better art work in some of the photos in your album.

Designs that are clean and well executed and not to fussy have much more impact than just throwing everything you've got on the top and expecting it to look like something.

I'm not a fan of nail art at the best of times, but I do know good design when I see it. I am an artist by trade! I appreciate nail art that has class and that has been well done.. The rule is 'less is more'.

Try a bit less next time and I bet you'll have more favourable reactions from your family and friends. I will be interested to see what the professionals have to say.

Last edited:
Too be honest Im not sure what Im commenting on!

As you've stated your not a professional...so am I to say well done for buying your products without a cert, well done from learning nails on youtube, well done for getting on to a professional forum or the fact you just keep uploading photo's and then want me to tell you if your nails are good or bad!

First of all thank you for looking and I will try to answer your questions.
I "learned" while I was living in NY where each of my 2 best friends have a salon working with LCN-from where I also get my products- and since I am doing only my own nails and Nail Art in my free time.
I absolved certs for Gel, Acryl and Fibreglass, as well as several classes in hand painting. But actual I am running an other kind of gainful but also time consuming business for living, and not doing nails professional- so far :D

On this basis I was asking for your kind opinions about my work -thank you.

Well I like your shape and the colors you used and I know that where you are--more is better! However, the design elements are too varied. You should stick to one theme--the tats or the fimo but not both-IMO. But otherwise I think you have done very well! And I know that many people who are not licensed come to pro sites for advise and tips and encouragement in their personal quest and see nothing wrong with that. Especially since you have the education but not the license. You really should take your boards though, it will improve your purchasing power immensely where product is concerned.
Good luck!

Well I like your shape and the colors you used and I know that where you are--more is better! However, the design elements are too varied. You should stick to one theme--the tats or the fimo but not both-IMO. But otherwise I think you have done very well! And I know that many people who are not licensed come to pro sites for advise and tips and encouragement in their personal quest and see nothing wrong with that. Especially since you have the education but not the license. You really should take your boards though, it will improve your purchasing power immensely where product is concerned.
Good luck!

You got that right-where I am and come from *LOL*
But still here I am always "worst" than the rest-when it comes to outfit,
design....etc.:D
I am totally aware of-my designs are not "common/proper" salon designs.
But concerning designs I love "extreme freestyle"-whatever that means to anybody.

Thank you for your comment and good advises-I really appreciated
them very much.:hug:

Latest posts

Back