Neons

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SapphireBeaux

Reaction score
Hello,

I really love shellac, its been the most consistent and strongest part of my business since the beginning. I must point out though, that I need to be constantly creative with my designs as the colour choices are limited. They are what I call safe colours? Just my opinion! My biggest regret is that there are no neons and whilst additives came out and we layer or used the summer brights collection. Lets face it, we can't compete with the neons of gelish or gelac it IBD. I'm not one for mixing brands, I'm a loyal CND girl through and through and I choose this due to respect , reputation and Quality. But I am so annoyed they never truly brought out neons or an actual yellow powerpolish!

Just needed to vent. If anyone had top secret info on CND releasing fun trend colours then let me know PLEASE PLEASE! Lol. But to reiterate I love CND and that's how I'll always be :)

I love neons and would buy every one if shellac offered them. Great for nail art and a young client base.

These are the new colours for next year. We're getting there!

https://www.cnd.com/fwdigitalhq/open-road.php#

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380398683.398209.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380398690.893545.jpg

Although...I still see an absence of the fluorescent pink that has to be top choice of neon/bright!!

I need neon shellac colours in my life... And so do my clients!! X

Totally agree with u all. Those Gelish and orly fx colours are awesome but I'm not swapping from CND.
the additives just aren't quite neon tho are they :(
I love that this selection is coming out next year...but I fear the craze may be over by then! Lol xxx

I have just got some neon pigments in yellow, pink and orange and they look awesome over cream puff :) not the same as having a neon polish I know but apparently the ingredients in neon are not approved for use in beauty products and that is why we won't ever get neon shellac... I could be wrong but I'm sure I've seen that somewhere

I have just got some neon pigments in yellow, pink and orange and they look awesome over cream puff :) not the same as having a neon polish I know but apparently the ingredients in neon are not approved for use in beauty products and that is why we won't ever get neon shellac... I could be wrong but I'm sure I've seen that somewhere

No you have seen it elsewhere its been discussed numerous times here on SG. A simple search will find the threads, I'm on my phone so can't link any but Wee Fee has given an in-depth response as to why CND will not bring out neons.

Where did you get your neon pigments from please? :) xx

Where did you get your neon pigments from please? :) xx

A seller on ebay called 4sanctuarysupplies :)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I just ordered the pigments. Thanks for the alternative tip x

A seller on ebay called 4sanctuarysupplies :)

I got my neon pink from them too, they turn out nicely :D

Thought id pop up a pic of some of the neon pigments so u guys can see how nice and bright they are :)

Attachments

• 1380687928333.jpg
    1380687928333.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 158
Thought id pop up a pic of some of the neon pigments so u guys can see how nice and bright they are :)

Woooo they are lush xx

Latest posts

Back