New Aussie Acrylic System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What country produces this products?

would love to buy somewhere can we get it :)

It's an Australian product.

I realise it's early days and it's a new product, but are there any plans to let the rest of us get our mitts on it in due course? :)

hello.gnb are planing to take avolve to the usa next year and then may be later they will do the uk. fingers crossed.you can order the starter kit from www.gnb.com.au or do a google search for avolve, there are only a few suppliers at this time.good luck

I realise it's early days and it's a new product, but are there any plans to let the rest of us get our mitts on it in due course? :)

There are plans, but it's very early days.

hello.gnb are planing to take avolve to the usa next year and then may be later they will do the uk. fingers crossed.you can order the starter kit from www.gnb.com.au or do a google search for avolve, there are only a few suppliers at this time.good luck

WOW, can this be announced ? Maybe you should break the news on an Australian site too. This is fabulous news. Are you a member on the Aussie forum site (what's your username there), or shall I break the news ?
If you are not a member, perhaps you should join.....
I'm sure the Aussies will be interested, it's a wonder Karen hasn't already mentioned it, to Permanail or anyone else. Maybe my grapevine is slow these days.

Last edited:
I think it looks very professional and smart for clients to see.

I saw you use the exfoliant on one of your videos and it looks really good and seems to work from what you can see.

Do they have it up n running yet and do they have a try me kit as yet?

Many thanks
Angela

Carl,
How did the training day go at GNB?... did you go?. Maxine did you go?
I really wanted to go but my son had his school orientation for kinder... I had a look on the GNB web site for more training days but there weren't any.. I am thinking of taking a drive up there when tehre are more

Mel

I love the new packaging I love when things all match.. anal i know but it HAS to match..
Mel

Carl,
How did the training day go at GNB?... did you go?. Maxine did you go?
I really wanted to go but my son had his school orientation for kinder... I had a look on the GNB web site for more training days but there weren't any.. I am thinking of taking a drive up there when tehre are more

Mel

I love the new packaging I love when things all match.. anal i know but it HAS to match..
Mel

I heard it went quite well, I didn't attend ...... Karen from GNB and I don't exactly see eye to eye.

Of course maxine1 went (where's the wink icon)? She's the GNB guru/disciple.

Mel, feel free to call me anytime and we'll sort something out.

Mel it went very well,avolve is a dream to use.
carl,not sure why you would say that you do not get on with Karen at gnb you have never even met her.how can you not like someone and be so rude and nasty to them when you have never met.she like many here in australia didnt even know who you were till you joined nail tips.thats strange carl you seem to be more known overseas than here in sydney.maybe i should have joined this forum sooner,then i would have know how you were sooner.Karen is one of the most nicest person you could ever hope to met,she like you carl is alway willing to share her knowlegde and does so on a regular basis, not just in forums, she visits tafe and schools regulary, she attends many of the graduations nights, donates prizes.She is a supplier so she sees techs every single day.she continues to lobby to clean up the fngernail industry and get us regulated.there are some big plans in the future so it seems that your grapevine is extremly slow.but thats cool, we are nail techs and are not privy to supplier and manufacture deals etc.
back to avolve and the demo day,Mel there will be more in the new year so hope you can make it then.have you tried avolve yet, please share with us if yoiu have.

I just ordered my sample kit on Friday.....Karen said it should take about 3-5 to get over here this side of the ditch. I'm stoked! I'll let you know how it goes.

I use Avolve now and am absolutely a convert. My clients have great results over and over.. Would highly recommend it to anyone thinking of trying it.

x Corrine

Eni, Wow, thats quick delivery to NZ isnt it?corrine do you use it as a complete system or with your own L&P?karen from gnb first did my nails with the whole system months and months ago.i first used the avolve with CND (as I had some left) i found it lifted.so after talking to karen and Maureen (avolve creator) i used it a a complete system and not looked back.this system is amasing:)

Hi,
No I have not used the Avolve as yet.. planning on ordering some very soon to try. I still use CND. I have a little left so i am using that up. Also I would like to see it in the flesh before i order. I am planning on sitting in with a tech very soon
X Mel

Hi Maxine,

Yep, I guess that is quick...but I surmise it will go air as its a small kit??? I suspect if I was ordering a big lot of Avolve it would go sea and I'd be sitting here for a week or two....I am waiting rather (im)patiently. :)

I have the hawely illume system and this looks exactly the same! is it just me or have they copied it?

carl,not sure why you would say that you do not get on with Karen at gnb you have never even met her.how can you not like someone and be so rude and nasty to them when you have never met.she like many here in australia didnt even know who you were till you joined nail tips.

I have never said I didn't like her, I said "we don't see eye to eye", much like you and I maxine,
you only need to look at just about everyone of your posts that follows mine to see that.

I'd never be immature enough to dislike someone (or even assume it) ...... even though their main objective seems to be to undermine me.

As far as me not being known in Australia, I suppose it depends on someones genuine interest in the industry and the nail shows since 1988, (I've been involved in most of them).

The word "apathy" springs to mind.

I'm still baffled as to the export of Avolve not being announced on the other site.

Do you mind if I post this thread there so all can see?

maxine, what is your username on that site ( I bet I could guess it)? surely you must have some input there too.
You can answer me in pvt and it will be our little secret. :)

I have the hawely illume system and this looks exactly the same! is it just me or have they copied it?

Similar packaging, that's about it.

Same developer, so you can imagine if you were doing something the second time around you would make it better.

Attractive packaging, definately. The metal appeals to me. Very clean looking. But packaging has never been important to me, only the contents. As for whether or not it is similar to another product line; well, there are only so many companies that make 'packaging' so of course some brands will resemble each other. That's only to be expected. And package is rarely indicative of the contents.

If it was here in Montreal, I'd gladly give it a whirl. Why?
The no filing to prep appeals to me greatly AND mostly because Carl backs it. Why does that matter to me? Because he thinks outside the box and doesn't follow the rules. He experiments and will try anything and to H**L with what's the norm, or expected, or popular, or who cares what the brand is; he's only looking at the results. He and I may not always agree, but we are like minded in a 'few' small ways :lol: (NO, that is not my pair of lips kissing your backside, only explaining my 'why' LOL:lol:)

So, Carl, if it ever makes it to Montreal, give me a holler:green: (of course, would help if I took my L&P course first ROFL but planning on changing that this coming year:wink2:)

PS: LOVE the refill option that is economical (I HATE paying for packaging over and over and over ugh!!!!) and very environmentally friendly option that I would like to see more brands doing themselves!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back