New!!!! Brisa Color Gels In Usa!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder how long it will take to get to Canada too?

Call your distributors girls, get them hustling lol...

Elyse, I KNEW you would be as stoked as me ;)

Did you do your one on one yet?

Heather, yes! I got a good 4 hours in with Beth last Monday. And she told me that if I didn't mind a 2 hour commute both ways for work, I could come work with her! :D

I am very excited about the colored gels. We'll really have to put our knowledge of color to the test with these, since there aren't any browns, blacks, etc (like in the Metro colors). I love a good color challenge, though. Hee!

YAY! I miss her, tell her I said HI!

Are you thinking about it? She's so busy, she could use a good hand ;)

And we can MAKE brown and black- brown is purple, red, little green, black is EVERYTHING lol.

Grab a color wheel mama, you know how to do it ;)

Oh, no--a two hour drive both ways? And that's in GOOD traffic, mind. Nope nope nope. :) But we may visit each other's salons for nails occasionally.

BTW, the color wheel is my best friend! :D

hi all
i had the imense pleasure of being at the 2-day global conference in las vegas last week.:)
it was, as always, phenomenal!
we heard all about the new CND logo, and the new gels & some new powders & some changes to kits and a host of other goodies.
as always, im not sure how much i can say, as i know the gel is launching in london in sept:eek:
creative nail design has been around for over 25 yrs, and it was thought that they wanted to move forward as always, and the marketing team have worked very hard for over 2 years on the whole new concept.
as an educator for CND, im ecstatic about all the new teaching tools that will b available to us, and as a nail tech, im far too excited about the new products!
im sorry to leave you hanging slightly, but i mustnt steal anyones thunder!
its only 5 weeks till the show:eek:, thou, my goodness that doesnt seem possible!
cu all there, liza x

HEHEHEHE. I really LOVE being over on this side of the pond with my mentor right now lol.

*ZIPS LIPS*

Liza I was in Vegas while you were there, and I had no idea such greatness was IN THE SAME TOWN AT THE SAME TIME.

I am so sad. But my future is bright, I will meet you all someday in the near future is I have my way lol...

hi heather
we had a great time in vegas!
i was there with my hubby & daughter jema, 14 & my son callum, 9.
we had a great holiday, and it was a fantastic oppurtunity for them to meet the people i work with from all over the world.
hope u had a great time too
xx

Latest posts

Back