New business & logo - help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

***Tracy***

Reaction score
Hi All
I am trying to start up my mobile beauty business. This is all new to me and I am really confused about what this entails, where to start and what I do first. Could anyone pls help me out with this situation.

I am also wanting a logo doing asap by (verevdesigns) so I can start advertising but not sure what I want it to look like or colours etc, can anyone advise me or help me decide on these problems, It would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks Tracy

I'm really sorry but I don't think anyone can answer that for you. I would sit down with a pad and jot down a few ideas about the image you want to project for your brand, when someone hears "your business name" what do you want them to think?

Well- I would suggest (and this sounds simple) just look around at other peoples! Note down the things you like, and dismiss the ones you don't!

I have a consultation form on my website that helps you along in that process.

But designers like me like to see examples of logos you like (as we're visual people, so when people ask for things like "shabby chic" or say they want a "relaxing" logo it doesn't really help witout an example or two)- and then you "tweak" a design until you've got a logo that sums you and your business up! :)

Have a mooch around on my website, but (absolutely) have a look around the web at other examples and you can bring fresh ideas to the table.

Last edited:
Thank you both for your reply's, much appreciated

Verve also does 'Brand in a box'.

These are designs that are ready to go, you just pick one you like and buy it, that is the name & design sorted immediatley and all for the bargain offer price of £15.

verve design

Latest posts

Back