New challenges??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I'm a newbie too - infact not even that at the moment as I'm still waiting to go on Creative's foundation course in L&P! - my goals are quite small. I want to be excellent at what I do, make people feel pampered, work from home then once I'm driving go mobile. I also want to get into nail art and nail parties once I'm a little more on my feet. Now all that is big for me :( But once I get to that point I know that my confidence will be in control and there will be no stopping me!!!

But I'm sooooo excited there is soooooo much for me to do. Its great to have direction for the first time in my life!!! :fire:

You can never stop learning thats what I say and there are unbelievable oppportunities with this industry that I'm eager to taste :tongue:

Tamm

hi...
my ambition is to be the best i can at nails and ive decided to do the foundation course which luckily enough ive only just sorted today as my friend pulled out...so in 10 days im on a foundation course...
then in jan im moving and im going to complete all the master classes and just chill and be happy and spend lots of time with my family...oh and start to make a good living out of nails...
im also going back to uni...so lots of new stuff happening and lots of challenges coming my way...vicx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back