New Client has acrylics - i don't do - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise jane

Reaction score
I have a new client who has been abroad and had acrylic nails on, they are very thick and she wants them removing. I have checked with my insurance and they say i am covered as long as i get her to sign to say she is happy with me removing them as she has had tehm done abroad. Do they soak off? Do you buff them off? She obviously does not know which brand of acrylic was used. Anyone have any advice please. Many thanks.

i would guess that they can be soaked off...but if they are all ok then just infill them till they grow out...xx

All nails are acrylic so presumably you mean she has Liquid & Powder enhancements?

L&P soaks off quite easily as long as it is not MMA in which case ... NIGHTMARE!! THICKNESS CAN ALWAYS BE REDUCED WITH FILING so why soak off? Anyway, do what you are comfortable doing and with her permission or recommend a nail tech who does good L&P enhancements to her.

You can infill with your gel or soak off and start again with her permission ... certainly you wouldn't do it without her permission would you? :eek: lol

No i would not do without her permission! I always check with my Insurance company first anyway if i am unsure about anything! Yes it is L&P but i only do Gel & f/glass so may be i may be able to convert her - who knows - i will find out next week at her first consultation, but if i am not happy i will not proceed with the treatment. Thanks for your input x

Latest posts

Back