New client help! Creamy blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theaussie

Reaction score
Hi all

I have a new client coming in to have her hair done by me.

I have done a consultation and she is a NL 7, with an inch band of an 8/9 warm colour from her previous touch up and more of a beige/creamy level 9 on her ends (looks like Wella 9/01).

I was thinking of doing either illumina 9/60 with 9% or KP 9/8 with 9% on her new growth and toning mids/ends with CT 9/01. Hopefully that subdues that warm band a bit and ties everything together.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Bump :)

Anyone ?

I would foil her heavily with lightener and pastel to the existing cool blonde, tone at the basin with ct 10/81 for a few minutes and done.
If you want to go all over I prefer KP 9/8

Thanks for the reply ! She wants to avoid highlights if possible.

I've been thinking about a highlift ? I don't use them very often though - what would you suggest?

Would the highlift be able to kick that slightly darker gold band up a few notches too if
I was to feather it down?

Tint doesn't lift tint so it won't lift that band to what you need it to the only way you will get rid of the band is to go darker or to go in with bleach and low volume x

Tint doesn't lift tint so it won't lift that band to what you need it to the only way you will get rid of the band is to go darker or to go in with bleach and low volume x
I know tint won't lift tint but surely highlift + 9% could budge it? Just being hopeful! Hahaha

I regularly use Goldwell and I know that if I'm using a regular tint+ 9% and it overlaps anywhere, it will leave a slightly lighter band where it's obviously overlapped and shifted the tint underneath.

I know tint won't lift tint but surely highlift + 9% could budge it? Just being hopeful! Hahaha

I regularly use Goldwell and I know that if I'm using a regular tint+ 9% and it overlaps anywhere, it will leave a slightly lighter band where it's obviously overlapped and shifted the tint underneath.
So say she's had that before highlife and say 9 or 12% and then you go in with the same again and drag down over the band your going to have to leave it on say 45-60 min depending on brand? When you could go in with bleach and 3 or even less maybe depending on how many levels you need to lift it and it would be less damaging?

Ans then say it doesn't budge it to what you want your then going to have to go in with bleach after that and then possibly tone it?

Your just making more work for yourself in my opinion I would do what @Pancakes said x

Latest posts

Back