New client, lifting nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
So I have been doing nails 2 1/2 year now 2 new clients mother and daughter have been in this week mother rang nails were lifting she has a manual job in filled them for her a week after her first set.today she rings up saying her daughters are lifting.They have ever had nails on before and I have never had an issue with nails lifting so quickly so to me this would suggest that they aren't looking after them.ithink people expect miracles

X

So I have been doing nails 2 1/2 year now 2 new clients mother and daughter have been in this week mother rang nails were lifting she has a manual job in filled them for her a week after her first set.today she rings up saying her daughters are lifting.They have ever had nails on before and I have never had an issue with nails lifting so quickly so to me this would suggest that they aren't looking after them.ithink people expect miracles

X

I think you need to see these nails and assess them personally and I do think it is up to you to solve their problems and work together with them to do so.

People need to get used to wearing enhancements if they have never done so before. I would explain that to them and also explain that they have to pay for their services, but if they work with you then things should sort themselves out in 2 or 3 appointments.

By working with you I mean just that .. you have to work too and sort it out by using logic and common sense. Many new ones are not used to any length on their nails which is why they have enhancements .. not being used to the length they bang them and bend them etc ... So did you give them the right length prescription? Perhaps they were made too long for the manual job and the daughter. I wouldn't just write them off because you say
you don't have problems with other clients ... :lol: You must be the only nail technician in the world that doesn't have a single client with any lifting issues. Lucky you .. but sorry, I don't buy it. :hug:

You have to take some responsibility, but I would also tell them that if they don't get better at wearing and caring for their nails then you will remove them free of charge in 6 weeks, but its a 2 way street and you are not prepared to work for free. It's always worked for me. Trust me .. they will improve. lol

Latest posts

Back