New CND Foil Remover Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Morning all!

I've just been flicking through my Ellisons catalogue and noticed these... to be released in April.

I just wondered if anyone's had a sneaky peek at these and if they are based on the existing Shellac remover wraps.

I shall need to restock soon and wonder whether I should just stick to Magis.

Cheers all xx

Do you have a link or picture?

Oh? Link please :)

Sorry guys, they aren't on the Ellisons site yet and there's no pic in the catalogue, just wording x

Last edited:
I am hopeful they will be easier to handle than the other ones then. I still have a brand new packet gathering dust as I just don't get on with them.

Looking forward to seeing what they look like, but they would have to be better value than Magis for me to swap. :)

Says in the catalogue £**.** for 250.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the remover wraps, I got them with my kit but too expensive to be buying them all the time :(
These new ones kook a better price though! Xx

I originally used the shellac remover ones from kit but when needed more Ellison only had a foil ones . Found the to work quicker than the other ones .

Magis foil wraps are the best!

I hope they haven't changed them to look like the other cheaper foil wraps because I actually love the current ones , I can pop them on in no time and think they look really professional :) I think the foil ones look pants , IMO

I hope they haven't changed them to look like the other cheaper foil wraps because I actually love the current ones , I can pop them on in no time and think they look really professional :) I think the foil ones look pants , IMO

I think they're doing both x

I thought CND are discontinuing the wraps and bringing a new kind of wrap out to replace them? X

They still have the old ones in the ellisons book, and says new ones are coming April x

Wondering if anyone knows what's happening with these?

I've just placed my Cnd order and couldn't get their normal wraps, just magis which I have never used before. I thought the magis were quite expensive for foil tbh.

Gutted, I have just tried ordering the old shellac remover wraps and they are the foil magi ones again

I have to agree although the foil ones do the job I prefer the look of the other wraps I think they looked really professional.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I heard that S2 will be launching protip clips in the UK later this year. Maybe at Olympia but I'm not sure exactly when x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

You can also purchase pro tip clips online untill s2 launch them in September.

Might be a dumb question but what are pro tip clips??

Latest posts

Back