New CND Foil Remover Wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S2 don't have a date for the release of the ProTip clips yet.

They are little acetone proof plastic tips and they have a cushioned underside for the finger pad to sit on. You pop your chosen cotton pad onto the nail and put the spring loaded clip over the nail. You can adjust the tensioner in the spring for different clients.

The idea is that you have really close contact between the nail coating and the acetone, therefore making for a nice removal. They do a different set for toes and they can be sanitised. I cannot wait for these to come out!

They have a Facebook page if you do a search for the name it comes up and you can see pics and see the discussion between people that have them already. I was tempted to order both sets but with the added costs to get them from the States, it was silly money.

Oh, great, I found right now in this moment still more informations:

Home - proTIPCLIPS

Great, the distributor is in the USA, as Nicole also said but I read over.

For me it is much simpler to buy from USA distributors than from England distributors, for example, no chance to get D solve from Ellisons or Sweet Squared.

It seems like the Protips clips lady has said they will launch at Olympia. It would be great if S2 knew that so they could be ready :rolleyes:. Despite my sarcasm, I am very happy that I will be able to get these at Olympia. :D

I just sent an email and got following reply

Hi,
Yes, S2 is my UK distributor and will be at the Olympia show with proTIPCLIPS.
Hope you get a chance to get some to try! They are fab!
Cheers,
Angela

Great news:biggrin::biggrin:

I'd like to get a look at these at Olympia but I can't wait in line for 3hrs again. Not this year

The creator of these has said on a forum that once S2 start distribution you will no longer be able to order direct from the states, so it's now or never if you want to take the risk of getting a better price including customs and delivery.

There's already a set for sale on fleabay!!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

When willthe pro clips we available on S2? X

There is a similar product called Gel Off available for a fraction of the cost. The Protip Clips do look sturdier and more professional though.

There is a similar product called Gel Off available for a fraction of the cost. The Protip Clips do look sturdier and more professional though.

I can tell you now I also have them. I've been using them for a couple of weeks and they have two flaws... One is that they're pretty flimsy. The first time I picked one up I actually thought I'd snapped it - no joke! The second is comparing to ProTipClips the tension just isn't the same. ProTipClips ensure it's tight and properly positioned on the nail. It's that old saying, you get what you pay for! I wish I hasn't wasted my money on them and just gone for ProTipClips x

Bought the pro tip clips at olympia yesterday and love them, already. Feel sturdy and removed 3 sets of shellac nails no problem.

How are you all sanitising them between clients?

I just saw the new cnd wraps, they only had the very small package. They are foil just like the opi removal wraps but not in a roll. I was at cosmoprof at a class. (I'm in the states)
I like the aesthetics of the old wraps but I love the efficiency of the foil wraps.
Suzanne

I get that there will be less waste and therefore more savings, but they are pretty ugly! lol I love the look of the old CND remover wraps and they are so easy to apply. If these are going to be the new recommended method of removal that we can purchase through S2 could we not at least get the CND logo imprinted on them...otherwise clients just think we are using some random product! I am all about branding...it looks so much more professional and clients do appreciate it!

Latest posts

Back