New CND Retention Powder what you think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks very much ladies, much appreciated. :)

I still have a supply of NSI Glaze n Go that I use as a UV gel top coat and I was finishing with a 240 file prior to using that. I'm glad to see that's the correct way of doing it.

The reason I use is because a lot of people were asking for it and I love the shine it gives. And also probably the same reason as Vetty. :)

Hi

Just want to ask, being a newbie :) how do you remove these retention+ - soak off or buff? I had some l&P ezflow put on me and it took ages to get off with acetone and buff it off however I don't think I used the right tools to get the nails off! I am planning to train with CND, however at college they use Ezflow products. Not started on l&p yet, however don't like the idea of a lot of buffing!

Just thinking buffing off nails on a daily basis, worried this might cause aches, pain, shoulder, arm problems, RSI. Am I over thinking? Lacking in knowledge and experience, however would like to work with products that are easy to remove by soaking off.

Thanks for any advice.

Coco

Retention+ is soak off and can be removed in 15 minutes if you haven't made them an inch thick. Lol.

Thanks Geeg that is helpful. Don't like these thick looking nails!

Is it the same with l&P, 15 minute soak off?

Coco

Retention+ is soak off and can be removed in 15 minutes if you haven't made them an inch thick. Lol.

Hi Geeg am I right in thinking Retention+ is a hard gel as the other poster said hard gels are buffed/filled off? Are all l&q brands soaked or buffed/filled off? Sorry, confused! The Ezflow l&p took forever to come off, it was thick to be honest, the amount of acetone to finally get it off was a lot :(

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Coco

Hi Geeg am I right in thinking Retention+ is a hard gel as the other poster said hard gels are buffed/filled off? Are all l&q brands soaked or buffed/filled off? Sorry, confused! The Ezflow l&p took forever to come off, it was thick to be honest, the amount of acetone to finally get it off was a lot :(

Thanks in advance for clarification.

Coco
Retention+ is a liquid and powder .. It is very strong and soaked off as I described.

BRISA gel is a hard gel and you do need to file it off. In all the years I have used hard gels, I have almost never had to file off a full set of nails. I would use my drill anyway and Brisa is very easy to file off.

Thanks Geeg for the clarification again :) it's good for me to be 100% clear. I forgot about a drill. This will be added to my training list when necessary.

Coco

Latest posts

Back