New CND Shellac colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just looked on ellisons to get the new colours but they are not on the website?! Are they not out yet? Also I brought the new colour chart wheel thing, are the new colours available to add to this does anyone know ?

The new collection is available from SweetSquared, I'm not sure about Ellisons.
It might take a while for the colour wheel, I don't think the Aurora collection is even available yet!

Ellisons started to advertise the art vandal collection this morning

Hi just wondered if anyone's had any trouble with application of future fuschia?.....Received my delivery today dead excited to have a play but has anyone found future fuschia to be really thick? I mean really really thick ? I've shook it within an inch of its life my arm feels like it's done a years worth of workout..... I've walked around for most of the day with it tucked in my bra and stirred with a cocktail stick but it's still really gloopy .....I've tried painting my own nails and it's not going on nice at all X

Hi just wondered if anyone's had any trouble with application of future fuschia?.....Received my delivery today dead excited to have a play but has anyone found future fuschia to be really thick? I mean really really thick ? I've shook it within an inch of its life my arm feels like it's done a years worth of workout..... I've walked around for most of the day with it tucked in my bra and stirred with a cocktail stick but it's still really gloopy .....I've tried painting my own nails and it's not going on nice at all X

Have you tried cleaning the brush? If not it could just be a dud bottle, send it back for a replacement?

Have you tried cleaning the brush? If not it could just be a dud bottle, send it back for a replacement?

No I haven't would that stop the actual product from being so thick though? Thankyou for advice x

Flirtations collection??! What have I missed?!

The new collection that's out in March xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452098549.220103.jpg

No I haven't would that stop the actual product from being so thick though? Thankyou for advice x

Maybe if there is small amounts of packing glue or something in the brush? Worth a try if nothing else is helping xx

Maybe if there is small amounts of packing glue or something in the brush? Worth a try if nothing else is helping xx
I will try that all else has failed thankyou x

Mine was similar when I used it the first time this morning.
I wiped the brush really thoroughly just on a tissue and I've done some samples on a colour wheel now and it seems to be ok
Reminds me of the first time I used Butterfly Queen - much thicker than other colours

Just a little update on future fushia...
Use it this morning on toes and was absolutely fine, not thick at all.
It also covered some severe marks on the clients toe nails in just 2 coats. Great! Happy client [emoji4]

The new collection that's out in March xx View attachment 193316

Excited about sparks fly but it looks like we have some very similar to bicycle yellow, lilac longing, hotski and pinks that already exist. I've said it before and I'll say it again, more glitters needed.

Latest posts

Back