New couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

narney

Reaction score
Hi I am looking at buying a new couch, at present I have an electrical one, which is fine, however the base is starting to crack....few larger ladies have been on it! Have any of you got any experience with the hydraulic couches just wondering if there would be less to go wrong with them?? Many thanks in advance Sian

I doubt if a hydraulic couch would be any different! I would choose an electric couch any day. Why is your couch "cracking"? Is it because there is excess weight on the end which is a no- no for any couch??!! Or was it a budget purchase?

I doubt if a hydraulic couch would be any different! I would choose an electric couch any day. Why is your couch "cracking"? Is it because there is excess weight on the end which is a no- no for any couch??!! Or was it a budget purchase?

Thanks for your reply, no the couch wasn't a budget purchase was £700 but is 7 years old now and used constantly, and I do have a few larger ladies, I just thought there could be more to go wrong with an electric couch as a hydraulic couch is moved up and down by a gas pressurized foot pump,so no leads etc....no worries I shall read a few more reviews but ta anyway

I have used both and would definitely rather buy an electric every 7 years than use a hydraulic. I find them really hard to move and a lot of pressure on your legs.

I paid about £500 for my electric and have a lot of larger clients and had it for a long time now!

Vic x

I have used both and would definitely rather buy an electric every 7 years than use a hydraulic. I find them really hard to move and a lot of pressure on your legs.

I paid about £500 for my electric and have a lot of larger clients and had it for a long time now!

Vic x
Ahh brilliant thanks Vicky, that's just what I needed to know, my husband mentioned that it could be a struggle to get the couch up or down....electric it is then ta for the reply

Latest posts

Back