New design HD brow wax pot?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjmand

Reaction score
Anyone any info on the new wax pot I was just reading this months guild and seen it.

Seen it at the center in glasgow on opening day its gorgeous so tiny and holds heat for 50 minutes once its released from docking station i need this in my life cant wait till pay day ;) and u can charge it in ure car GENIUS ;) xx

I remember seeing this at a beauty show either last year or the year before. It was on a nail stand and used for paraffin wax treatments. It's the Orb by Spapliance. I think the HD one is one of these but re-branded. The HD one is cheaper though.
I was looking out for it this year at the beauty show as I want one for paraffin wax treatments as it will be quicker to heat up
!

Seen it at the center in glasgow on opening day its gorgeous so tiny and holds heat for 50 minutes once its released from docking station i need this in my life cant wait till pay day ;) and u can charge it in ure car GENIUS ;) xx

Excited do u know the cost of it? I also need one in my life :) x

I remember seeing this at a beauty show either last year or the year before. It was on a nail stand and used for paraffin wax treatments. It's the Orb by Spapliance. I think the HD one is one of these but re-branded. The HD one is cheaper though.
I was looking out for it this year at the beauty show as I want one for paraffin wax treatments as it will be quicker to heat up
!

Spa Products | Beauty Spa Products | ORB | Skincare Warming
Have you seen the video for it :lol: . Just show us the blooming wax pot.Or maybe its not just any wax pot.Its a very sexy wax pot.

I think if i rmber correctly its £139 something plus vat lol but u have to b hd trained as its branded with there logo ;) xx

I've just ordered it love it more now watching the vid :) why has it took so long to come up with this :) excited much. New work station and retail stand to go with it :)

Latest posts

Back