New direction, hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secretstyalist

Reaction score
I have been doing hair for what seems like forever and am looking for a new direction, I am thinking hair extensions, I don't as yet know that much about them, what are the best ones to train in? What companies are good for training?

I have been doing hair for what seems like forever and am looking for a new direction, I am thinking hair extensions, I don't as yet know that much about them, what are the best ones to train in? What companies are good for training?

There are loads of threads on here already which will answer all your questions, just use the search bar and look for everything you need :)

If there's still something you can't find then pop back and ask away :)

Ok thanks do you know if you can search from an iPhone? Sorry I'm not all that good with stuff like that ;) x

Ok thanks do you know if you can search from an iPhone? Sorry I'm not all that good with stuff like that ;) x

yeh it says search at the bottom next to forum :)

I did the same 2 years ago, 20 years hairdressing then decided to train on hair extensions. Best thing ever I love doing them! I trained with Balmain in pre bonded, only 2 in the class, we were both fully qualified hairdressers, then I had a 1-2-1 with Lush us in micro rings. That was good but I personally wouldn't have a group training day with any quickie courses as you'll be surrounded by non hairdressers and that haven't got any idea with hair and it'll make your day a longer. X

Racoon HQ are on your doorstep if you want to train with one of the best companies around.

Latest posts

Back