New Gelish trends collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa pink

Reaction score
Hi geeks spotted a couple of new additions to the trends collection in scratch mag does anyone know when they'll be out ? Look lush :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I noticed this too and I have searched everywhere to try and get info,all I have found is a link saying there will be 7 new trends released this year so I am hoping the three in scratch mag are coming soon. I love them and would be great to get them for summer as they look nice and bright.

I think they look lush too, be good if we could get them for summer :) xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Hey on the topic of trends collection can I check if I am doing something wrong? I bought four last week, concrete couture, feel me on your fingers, pinch of pepper, & life of the party (which was meant to be too thought to be sweet but I ordered the wrong colour grr) anyway I was told on the phone that feel me on your fingers was a colour but even with four coltan it was still very sheer I have seen photos on chickettes and gelish of this looking fab was there something wrong with my application of the glitter or did these have so etching underneath? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1399285405.945509.jpg

Ps I'm pretty new please don't knock my application too much it was my left hand ☺️

I always put a matching colour under my trends....if for no other reason but I don't need to do so many coats, so I'll apply black under concrete, a silver under the silver etc...it's also easier to remove this way as the glitter isn't so thick.

I always put a matching colour under my trends....if for no other reason but I don't need to do so many coats, so I'll apply black under concrete, a silver under the silver etc...it's also easier to remove this way as the glitter isn't so thick.

Thanks I put angel in disguise under my concrete couture just cause I find it easier to work with than black shadow but for some reason It didn't occur to me with feel me on you fingers cause the chickettes swatch looked so good but good point about removal, what could would you use for feel me on your fingers I don't have a lilac I can think of just purples.

Either a purple or even a silver?

Anyone got a link or pic of the new trends? Can't wait to see x

Hope this pic comes out 1399392165808.jpg any dates on this ? :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back