New group!! from Ireland?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaone

Reaction score
hi guys i just had a look in the groups and i have found that there are no groups for ireland...... only the north of ireland and theres nothing wrong with that but i would like to see how many geeks from the south there are???

Hi there

i am from Dublin Ireland. Only a newbie to this forum so not sure how many others there are. Great site though:)

yep its great, and everyone is soooo friendly here you'll love it x x

hi good to see yous on this site im not too far from dublin myself, if we see more southern geeks on we could have a meet up

Hi, I'm from Dublin, Malahide. It would be great to have a group from Ireland:)
:hug::hug::hug:

Dublin 12 here! :)

Hi i'm based in cabra/finglas Dublin
was wonderin how many was on myself

hey how's the recession affecting u all?:irked:

Hi, I am from Galway , I would also love to be part of the group!:)

hi hon im from limerick, id like to know if there is many from southern ireland too just out of interest xx

Hi i'm based in cabra/finglas Dublin
was wonderin how many was on myself

hey how's the recession affecting u all?:irked:

It is hard to say, some days I think it is effecting me some days I don't. It is a quiet time of the year, so i believe no one is busy at the moment. Last year I was a bit busier, but not by much. I refuse to give crazy discounts in order to attract new clients. I just don't want to play this game. All the salons in my area are discounting their treatments big time, like 40% off:eek: I don't think it is a great way to improve cash flow, it will just attract a wrong type of people. I mean those people who will never pay full price for the same treatment in future.
What do you think guys?

Would anyone be interested in treatment swap?

would be very interested in that, good idea

Great, where are you located?
I'm in malahide, I'm doing most of the treatments, working from home.If you are not too far and interested in treatment swap. just let me know.
:hug:

There is a Social Group for members from Northern Ireland...

If you'd like your own Social Group for south of the border then you have to be a Premium Geek to start one off.

oh my god.... 40% off mental!
how will they ever raise their prices, that just makes them look desperate for clients!:eek:

we're little bit more quiet than last year but not too bad, although who knows what the next while be like..
have the usual refer a friend n get 10% off but usually throw in somethin small like an oil or somethin so they feel its just cos its them. gonna see if local business' wanna group together n we'll all promote each other, then we're offering 10% discounts to factories in the area.. so hopefully we'll be grand either way this year:)

oh my god.... 40% off mental!
how will they ever raise their prices, that just makes them look desperate for clients!

Yep, I agree. I think one of the SPAs is really desperate, it is a new SPA. THey invested a lot in it, looks really cool inside. But I don't think they have enough clint base yet to pay their bills, so that is why they are discounting like mad.

There is a Social Group for members from Northern Ireland...

If you'd like your own Social Group for south of the border then you have to be a Premium Geek to start one off.

how do we become a premium geek?? or if there is an irish premium geek out there HELP:lol:.

Hi all,

I'm a newbie. I am in Dublin also.
Work as a Makeup Artist but am going back to college in September to do
CIBTAC Beauty and Body Therapy. Anyone done CIBTAC? would love some feedback

Can we please take this to either the blogs or a new social group?

Thanks guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back