New hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzxxx

Reaction score
Hi guys sorry yes I no this post is about my own hair n not one of my clients jus wanted someone else opinion as I find I can easily give advice to others but on my own I can't decide lol well I was thinking of putting something like well 55/65 colour touch on n just unsure whether it would suit me or would it be a big no no. X thanks for any positive comments x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408212165.793506.jpg

Hi guys sorry yes I no this post is about my own hair n not one of my clients jus wanted someone else opinion as I find I can easily give advice to others but on my own I can't decide lol well I was thinking of putting something like well 55/65 colour touch on n just unsure whether it would suit me or would it be a big no no. X thanks for any positive comments x View attachment 72944

This is the closest pic could find online that what I would aim for. Maybe directions would be better over a darker base colour. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408214088.874105.jpg

With these sort of colours you need to constantly wear makeup really. But from what I can see youve got blue eyes so it should really

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

With these sort of colours you need to constantly wear makeup really. But from what I can see youve got blue eyes so it should really

Yes that is true I cnt actually believe I took a pic without makeup lol I dnt Evan go to the shop without it

Haha well there you go. Sure it would be fine. Big step for a blondie though

Haha well there you go. Sure it would be fine. Big step for a blondie though

I no it feels like a big step lol u no wen u dnt wanna jus do it n regret it x

Yeah you're bot picking an easy colour to change either lol

This is the closest pic could find online that what I would aim for. Maybe directions would be better over a darker base colour. View attachment 72948

Does anyone have any better formulas then the 55/65? Or I was thinking directions purple tulip over a lower base level. but then it's very messy. X

I personally don't think the picture you showed is as dark as a 5, you could mix it with 9/0 to make it a 7 or an 8 to make it a 6 and add some special mix in to intensify the tone as it may dilute the tone slightly x

I personally don't think the picture you showed is as dark as a 5, you could mix it with 9/0 to make it a 7 or an 8 to make it a 6 and add some special mix in to intensify the tone as it may dilute the tone slightly x

That is very true I would want it on a level 7 that's why I was swaying with the idea of going down to a level 7 then applying the directions. But then the mix you have said could work better, and save my hands from being constantly stained red lol x

That is very true I would want it on a level 7 that's why I was swaying with the idea of going down to a level 7 then applying the directions. But then the mix you have said could work better, and save my hands from being constantly stained red lol x

Yes directions is a bugger for staining your hands, scalp and forehead haha! I know from experience x

And if you were to go down to a 7 then apply the directions you wouldn't get that vibrancy it'd just be a slight mahogany tone x

It's pretty but you have quite red tones to your skin so it may be a little much

If your mixing with base to achieve a lighter colour then why not use the mixtone instead of 55/65? This has an intesive base so will be stronger than 7/0 so the colour will be darker, whereas 0/65 has no base.

I think it will look lovely on you though, maybe a darker colour will be better, will bring out your eyes more :)

You can use goldwell 6RV and 3%,no need to pre pig, so it'll look a bit lighter over the blonde :)

If your mixing with base to achieve a lighter colour then why not use the mixtone instead of 55/65? This has an intesive base so will be stronger than 7/0 so the colour will be darker, whereas 0/65 has no base.

I think it will look lovely on you though, maybe a darker colour will be better, will bring out your eyes more :)

Thank you.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408397944.238819.jpg
This is over bleach blonde. 55/65. Left on 20 mins. X

Come out light tho didn't it for a 5. X

Come out light tho didn't it for a 5. X

Yes cause it was blonde previously.
So if u don't want it to be has bright may be add some base. Don't think u need to aim for 7 if using 55/65 too. that's why I put pic on. X

Latest posts

Back