New here

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaendel

Reaction score
Hello together,

my name is Kerstin, I'm 30 years old and live in Germany. I hope my english is good enough for any discussions here :)

I am computer scientist and I do my nails since nearly one year. I had a L&P training in the german Nailcollege, but I do only my own nails. I was not very pleased with some nail technicians and this was the reason to try to make nails by myself.

I found this website while reading a very interesting book written by Douglas Schoon. I am member of some german nail forums and it is interesting to see the commomness and differences between german and english/american nail technicians.

At the moment I work with ONS and EZFlow (I love the Walk of Fame) but I'm interested in testing different companys.

With enthusiasm I read a lot of the articles and tutorials here. They were helping me a lot to get my liftings under control. Now my nails are pretty for more than 3 weeks, thank you very much for this help, geeks!

Wish us a lot of fun here! Have a nice day!

Kerstin

Hi Kerstin!

Welcome to Geek!

Hi there and welcome!!

Your name is nearly the same as mine! My name is Kirsten!!!!!!

Your English is fabulous by the way!!

Hi and welcome to the site.

Welcome to the Nail Geek site, Kerstin.

By the way, your English is much better than my German, so no need to worry !

hi kerstin,
the site gets pretty addictive.
welcome to the world of geeking

Hi Kerstin, nice to meet you andwelcome to the site.

Hello and a big geeky welcome to you!

Hi and welcome Kerstin :D xxx

Hi Kirsten and a big warm welcome to the site!

I am sure you will get pleanty more help and information if you just ask!

Enjoy!!!!

Luv 'n' hugs

Hello and welcome where in Germany do you live?

I have lived in Bergen Hohne, Lipstate (sorry can not spell this now) Herford, and senerlarger my hubby was in the British Army has just done his 22 years.

I am sure you will love this site and by the way your English is very good.

Caz xxx

Thank you all for this warm and nice welcome.

@Caz: I know Herford, the sister of my husband lives there. It is not so far from our home, nearly 100 km.

Greets,
Kerstin

Latest posts

Back