New Illumina shades for autumn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl9313

Reaction score
sutton coldfield birmingham uk and luqa, malta
Anyone tried the new illumina shades 8/05, 10/05, 8/38, 10/38 and base 4 in illumina yet?? Cannot wait to try them out!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Me too I carnt wait apparently you can't use the /05 as a mixer tone or sumat xx

When r these due out? Any pics x

[QUOTE=Chantelle your joking!!!!! I desperately cant wait to try equal parts 8/05 and 9/60 with pastel on prebleached hair and letting it visually develop to get a pink!! How come u cant use the 05's to tone? Where have you heard this from?

It wrote it wrong with my predictive txt lol it was ment to say apparently you can use the /05 as a mixer tone I've got a pic of them but it won't let me up load it xx

The 10/38 is lovely xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle oooh can u pm me with image?? How come uve got hold of them so early?

Chantelle oooh can u pm me with image?? How come uve got hold of them so early? Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app[/quote said:
I carnt put photos on it won't let me since I've updated me phone send me your email n ill email it xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379961216.927414.jpg

Y carnt I upload pics lol xx

Ive just taken my sister from 12/1 to 8/74 KP and im thinking when it fades/washes out i could use illumina 8/38 for something different? Never used illumina before though! Does it have its own peroxide? xx

Last edited:
Ive just taken my sister from 12/1 to 8/74 KP and im thinking when it fades/washes out i could use illumina 8/38 for something different? Never used illumina before though! Does it have its own peroxide? xx

Same peroxides that ud use for kp. Pastel, 6%, 9%, 12% and same ratio. Illumina has a violet underbase so colours come out slightly different e.g 10/1 illumina comes out like a 10/16 base 8 in illumina comes out like a 8/06 colours are very sheer and quite translucent. Gives the effect uve used col touch but permanent colour x

Same peroxides that ud use for kp. Pastel, 6%, 9%, 12% and same ratio. Illumina has a violet underbase so colours come out slightly different e.g 10/1 illumina comes out like a 10/16 base 8 in illumina comes out like a 8/06 colours are very sheer and quite translucent. Gives the effect uve used col touch but permanent colour x

Ooo wow interesting. Think ill have a go with them, Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back