New L Curl lashes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx Perfect 10 xx

Reaction score
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone has tried the new L curl lashes?? There the same as a J curl at the base but flick up at the end to give C curl effects!!
Just ordered some to give them a try, just wondering if Anyones used them? and what are they like??
Tam

These sound interesting. I haven't tried them, but where did you get your supplies? I may have to take a look myself too!

Hiya Stephanie
I've ordered them from Secret lashes they look great! They should arrive tomorrow so I'll let you know what there like! Have a look on there website x

I've just had a look at their website, they do look great. Please do let us know how you get on with them, I may just have to purchase some myself :) :D

Hi Lashbase sell the lashes and believe cheaper, they came recommended to me and have just ordered some..!

What did you think of them? x

Its interesting as there seems to be two different types of L curl. The one shown on Secret lashes is more of a candy cane/hockey stick shape whereas the Lash base one is more angled than curled with the lift starting much closer to the base of the lash.

I prefer the idea of the latter for my clients with naturally drooping lashes so I've just ordered the lashbase ones.

I've ordered the lashbase ones but yet to use them as not sure how they will look. I will have to try on a willing guinea pig! :p

Latest posts

Back