New lash client - advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do them with their eyes open looking slightly down and client sitting in a chair! i stand slightly behind them facing the direction they are facing iykwim... :biggrin: x

She may be having them tinted as well. The pads won't stay on her eyes if she is sitting up though will they?

She may be having them tinted as well. The pads won't stay on her eyes if she is sitting up though will they?

I've done few lash tints with client sitting up - everything stays in place, but it is habit awkward to do if you are not used to:)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

A bit not habit :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Don't worry Planky you can still tint with her sitting up, just have her tilt her head up slightly to keep the pads on her eyes.

I bet you'll do a really good job and then you'll think, "why did I worry?" because she'll go away happy :) x

Just saw your picture on fb, lovely job! :) xx

Just saw your picture on fb, lovely job! :) xx

Thank you!! I'm ecstatic :D her reaction was amazing, she loved them and just kept saying she couldn't believe how lovely they were.

It took FOREVER!! Lol. She was the blinkiest client but bless her kept apologising for it. I obviously told her not to worry but it was a bit of a nightmare as each time I placed the lashes in, she'd blink like crazy and they flew off again :lol:

My back is absolutely killing me but it was worth it. She said the same and said she couldn't get over how much patience I had, that she would have thrown the lashes and herself out long ago Lol!!

Very happy :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thank you!! I'm ecstatic :D her reaction was amazing, she loved them and just kept saying she couldn't believe how lovely they were.

It took FOREVER!! Lol. She was the blinkiest client but bless her kept apologising for it. I obviously told her not to worry but it was a bit of a nightmare as each time I placed the lashes in, she'd blink like crazy and they flew off again :lol:

My back is absolutely killing me but it was worth it. She said the same and said she couldn't get over how much patience I had, that she would have thrown the lashes and herself out long ago Lol!!

Very happy :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That's great! I bet you're really relieved now too. She'll be a great advert for you too, well done :D xx

Thank you :)

Here's a pic for anyone who isn't on my FB. As you can probably just about see from the picture, her left eye had a sight droop and she had hardly any lashes on that side compared to the right. So getting the lashes on that side was very tricky. But she was really happy, as was I and still am this morning :D

Attachments

• 547155_346374552116454_883994884_n.jpg
    547155_346374552116454_883994884_n.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 80

Latest posts

Back