New Machine!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coconuts

Reaction score
I am going to buy a new machine but where shall I buy it from, I just need the machine no free tent or solution just want a 5008, can someone point me in the right direction for a good deal please?:D

hi, i just bought one of these on ebay. brand new it comes with 250ml of solution and a cd rom with printable stuff and spray tanning info. it cost £145.00 and £10.00 for delivery and it arrived within 3 days. the sellers id is - beatleszeppelin. Fab machine

I am going to buy a new machine but where shall I buy it from, I just need the machine no free tent or solution just want a 5008, can someone point me in the right direction for a good deal please?:D

Hey!

I'm also looking to purchase one of those machine the cheapest deal I've found is from tanningsolutions.co.uk its 145 inc vat but I don't know whether to order or not as I don't know if they are good lol. X
Posted via Mobile Device

i cant speak for all of ebay.... but i did exactly that!!! and my machine wouldny cope with more than 1 . 5 tans..... and the tent went wierd after a few up and downs.. Totally lernt my lesson:twisted: anyway Nouvatan do a good kit comes with tent machine solutionx 2ltr and promo info... realy good price u be surprised www.nouvatan.co.uk or theres a tanshop online not sure what its called tho xx

Latest posts

Back