New Matrix users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, if I use this 6BC to cover my sister-i-L's nasty red colour (pro not box) would I need to add something different to the coloured hair as opposed to the 4 weeks white regrowth? she has wild curly hair so doyou think i'll get away with it? also would I use the 10vol developer? (so used to Wella's 20vol).

so, if I use this 6BC to cover my sister-i-L's nasty red colour (pro not box) would I need to add something different to the coloured hair as opposed to the 4 weeks white regrowth? she has wild curly hair so doyou think i'll get away with it? also would I use the 10vol developer? (so used to Wella's 20vol).

If your using dream age 6bc put it on the root with 20vol equal amounts then the ends in socolor with 10vol :)

Your beginning to sound like me!! How you getting on with graphics? X

Lol! I know :) Yep lovely. I still can't get over the lift of promoter 8! Amazeballs! :)

If your using dream age 6bc put it on the root with 20vol equal amounts then the ends in socolor with 10vol :)

sorry to 'keep on' about this but I just want to clarify the colour issue before I order my first Matrix colours. i've had a better look at her colour and its a base 5/6 plummy red with purplish hue, we want the end result to be a 5/6 a fairly neutral brown with some hint of the golden about it (such a great grasp of describing colours eh? not!) would the 6BC be the right choice or would a gold colour be better to cancel out some of the purple red?
I blumming hate doing colours, still its good to learn things when you're 40!!:irked:

and then, when i've got the right dream age colour, i mix it with 20vol on roots then, get a socolor of the same and mix with 10 vol for the rest? and leave on for the same amount of time? i will get on a matrix colour course asap I promise!!:o

sorry to 'keep on' about this but I just want to clarify the colour issue before I order my first Matrix colours. i've had a better look at her colour and its a base 5/6 plummy red with purplish hue, we want the end result to be a 5/6 a fairly neutral brown with some hint of the golden about it (such a great grasp of describing colours eh? not!) would the 6BC be the right choice or would a gold colour be better to cancel out some of the purple red?
I blumming hate doing colours, still its good to learn things when you're 40!!:irked:

and then, when i've got the right dream age colour, i mix it with 20vol on roots then, get a socolor of the same and mix with 10 vol for the rest? and leave on for the same amount of time? i will get on a matrix colour course asap I promise!!:o

Yes you've got it, 6bc has brown first so will kill the red slightly :)

The matrix courses are fab , I have just been on another one yesterday and the educators are really good also you learn about the entire range which is a god send when it's new , lol x

If your based outside the uk, you get the matrix logics system-which is so nice. Very vibrant shades that can look soft or hard! I think Its available in canada! xoxo

Yep we have that here , I haven't tried it yet tho I will have more of a nosy when I am next in the store , thanks for the tip x

Latest posts

Back