New Matrix users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi blue, would it be possibly to let me know how I can get in touch with matrix please? I take over my new salon in 3 weeks and am very interested after reading this thread and the salon uses loreal at present. Thanks in advance x

Hi blue, would it be possibly to let me know how I can get in touch with matrix please? I take over my new salon in 3 weeks and am very interested after reading this thread and the salon uses loreal at present. Thanks in advance x

I just went on to the matrix website, on to the contact us page and filled in the contact form. After a few days, a matrix rep from my area emailed me and then I called her! She was really friendly and happy to help with whatever she could!! :) I'm pleased with their service so far xxx

Do u think I could use this being mobile? X

Yeah!! Loads of mobile stylists use matrix, it's easier, more economical loads of plus points for mobile hairdressers :) x

Im taking the plunge and going to start using matrix. Gonna book myself on the cutting and colour courses to try and get up to date again. Can't wait :)

Im taking the plunge and going to start using matrix. Gonna book myself on the cutting and colour courses to try and get up to date again. Can't wait :)

You won't regret it!! And if your ever unsure you know where I am for help x

Like boobaloo.. Yesterday, I too have been in contact with a local matrix rep.. Got myself on to a training course for FREE - "introduction to matrix colour" and have also arranged a meeting with the rep too to get myself switched over from loreal to matrix all thanks to bluerinse!! :) I cannot wait! My training day is on the 21st feb and it can't come quick enough :)
Excited.com!
Thanks for all your help and guidance bluerinse and geeks :) xxx

Hey Hun, looks like we are on the same course! Im In Dorset, so using Southampton and Bristol courses.xx

Started using some Matrix, its lush! :biggrin:

am going to speak to the rep this week, have done loads of research on martix after what you guys have told me and it looks fab, the training is a bonus too

kinda excited lol

Hey Hun, looks like we are on the same course! Im In Dorset, so using Southampton and Bristol courses.xx

Hi Hope you don't mind me asking what date the Southampton course is on. I live about 10 miles from you and can't make the Bristol date. Read so much about Matrix on here I would like to give it a try.:D

Hi Hope you don't mind me asking what date the Southampton course is on. I live about 10 miles from you and can't make the Bristol date. Read so much about Matrix on here I would like to give it a try.:D

Hi Lauren, it all depends on the wholesalers and if the courses are full. They are very popular so I found it tricky to get on some. Aston and Fincher in Yeovil cover the Bristol courses, and Salon Supplies cover the Southampton ones. There is a list of dates, but its probably easier to call A+ F to check availability, just ask them to call you back asap to check for spaces. Im going to Bristol on Tues 21st to do 2, Mi - lights and Introduction to Matrix Haircolour. I hope that helps :D

Oo really! Will be nice to meet a geek :) ..
I can't wait to start using matrix-I have a client tomo who I will be using matrix on for the first time! Exciting :)
Xxx

Boobaloo.. Was the rep that contacted you called Jenna? X

Nope, I had Layla. She's from Salon Supplies in Southampton, using them as my wholealers, but able to use both for courses:Dxx

As sorry hun, just re- read your post!! Ok give Davina a call, she's from Salon Supplies in Southampton : 02380 213 469

There is a course in Southampton on Mon 27th Feb, that I can't make, so Im sure you can have my spaces. Morn is Understanding Blondes, Aft is Understanding Greys. Im going to call and cancel tom, as they made a mistake booking me on that one/

There are plenty of others too, and more dates have been added for high demand. Hope that helps.xx

Nope, I had Layla. She's from Salon Supplies in Southampton, using them as my wholealers, but able to use both for courses:Dxx

Ah I see.. The course I'm going to is at Aston & fincher.. Is that where you're going? X

Ah I see.. The course I'm going to is at Aston & fincher.. Is that where you're going? X

Im guessing so, I havn't had a confirmation yet. I'll call them tomorrow, are you also doing Mi - lights and Intro to Matrix haircolour? xx

Im guessing so, I havn't had a confirmation yet. I'll call them tomorrow, are you also doing Mi - lights and Intro to Matrix haircolour? xx

Ah I see :) .. I'm only doing the intro to matrix colour at the mo xx

As sorry hun, just re- read your post!! Ok give Davina a call, she's from Salon Supplies in Southampton : 02380 213 469

There is a course in Southampton on Mon 27th Feb, that I can't make, so Im sure you can have my spaces. Morn is Understanding Blondes, Aft is Understanding Greys. Im going to call and cancel tom, as they made a mistake booking me on that one/

There are plenty of others too, and more dates have been added for high demand. Hope that helps.xx

Hi boobaloo. Thanks for all the information. I spoke to Derek at Ashton and Finch Yeovil branch last week and he could only offer courses in Bristol and Devon so will give Southampton a try. I am working on 27th but hopefully can get booked on some others. Used Wella for years but really keen to give Matrix a go as I have a few colour corrections coming up. Hope you enjoy your course:lol:

Having seen the woefully small amount of stock for Majirel when I went to Capital this week I have just now filled in the Contact on Matrix's site to discuss changing. Am mobile so if it'll work out more cost effective (and less likely to have to buy two colours to mix instead of the one I wanted) then it'll be a no-brainer.

Having seen the woefully small amount of stock for Majirel when I went to Capital this week I have just now filled in the Contact on Matrix's site to discuss changing. Am mobile so if it'll work out more cost effective (and less likely to have to buy two colours to mix instead of the one I wanted) then it'll be a no-brainer.

You'll be waiting a while!! I did that and still waiting I'll send you numbers I have for matrix stockists in Scotland

Has any one got any information please as i have enquired on site but no call back i am from wolverhampton

Latest posts

Back