New Matrix users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any one got any information please as i have enquired on site but no call back i am from wolverhampton

Send MatrixRep a message on here, he'll look after you x

You'll be waiting a while!! I did that and still waiting I'll send you numbers I have for matrix stockists in Scotland

Oh thank you! Very much appreciated! Thought it would have been quick cos someone had commented saying that's how they'd done it.

I am wondering as a mobile stylist ... I have colour swatches for my current colour.... how much for the Matrix colour swatches... a bit disappointed I could not get the answer direct from the tutor today... but again most salons apparently magically have them lol because no one knows how one purchases them lol

I am wondering as a mobile stylist ... I have colour swatches for my current colour.... how much for the Matrix colour swatches... a bit disappointed I could not get the answer direct from the tutor today... but again most salons apparently magically have them lol because no one knows how one purchases them lol

Comes free when you buy X amount of colours of but one for about £40quid I think x

Well, Matrix's HQ must be on the ball cos the rep, Eleanor, phoned me yesterday and she's meeting me tomorrow to show me the colours and possibly doing a colour course next week as well :)

Well, Matrix's HQ must be on the ball cos the rep, Eleanor, phoned me yesterday and she's meeting me tomorrow to show me the colours and possibly doing a colour course next week as well :)

That's new! I never get called back!

That's new! I never get called back!

They were quick with me too.. I had a call within about 3 days of filling in the contact form and am on the course next tues! Exciting :) x

Just met with the rep! Loooove the shade chart (yay for colour swatches that lift off!) and very excited about picking all the new colours I want. Got an introduction to greys on Tuesday morning :)

Just something I thought about while having a good look at the chart - in Majirel you get base shades so if you've got something like a 7.44 you can mix it with 9 to make 8.44. Can you get flat base shades? I know I'll learn about all this but I just want to check before I make a list of stock with things on it that don't exist! :-/

Just met with the rep! Loooove the shade chart (yay for colour swatches that lift off!) and very excited about picking all the new colours I want. Got an introduction to greys on Tuesday morning :)

Just something I thought about while having a good look at the chart - in Majirel you get base shades so if you've got something like a 7.44 you can mix it with 9 to make 8.44. Can you get flat base shades? I know I'll learn about all this but I just want to check before I make a list of stock with things on it that don't exist! :-/

You do have bases but they are neutral so kill all warmth, and they are auto base shades, long explanation but you will love them! Pm your email I'll send you info x

Very much appreciated Blue! I'll have a proper read through that email tonight :D

Emailed last night, matrix rep rang me today his going to deliver tomorrow education pack prices etc and then meet with me next week to discuss courses etc
Yay excited!
How much are the tubes ? What size are they? And mixing ratio etc?
Delivery charges? Is there a min order value? X
The only thing that Putting me off is none of the wholesalers near me stock matrix so I can't just pop in and pick something up if needed :(

Emailed last night, matrix rep rang me today his going to deliver tomorrow education pack prices etc and then meet with me next week to discuss courses etc
Yay excited!
The only thing that Putting me off is none of the wholesalers near me stock matrix so I can't just pop in and pick something up if needed :(

I'll send you info over if you are so kind to send me an email, mixing is 1-1 including quasi still 1-1 ultra blonde that give upto 6 levels of lift are 2-1 x

Yay excited!

Tubes are 90ml.
Yes, they deliver, delivery is free if you order over £40 worth of stock but if you order less, then there is a £3 charge. X

Last edited:
Tubes are 90ml.
Yes, they deliver, delivery is free if you order over £40 worth of stock but if you order less than there is a £3 charge. X

Mine is always free!! Even if I order one tube!

Ahhh gutted there isn't any courses near me till may for colour and cutting in august :( Boooo Scotland

how are all you new matrix users getting on? shall I take the plunge and move away from Wella?

how are all you new matrix users getting on? shall I take the plunge and move away from Wella?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! IM LOVING, LOVING LOVING IT!!
Easy, great support, fabulous colours, shine etc.

I love that Matrix is all about condition without unnecessary strengths of peroxide.
I love that I can use 3%, Love Colour graphics, the smell of V - light. Well just all of it really :))) ( Am I getting this across?! lol )

You def won't regret it:) x

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! IM LOVING, LOVING LOVING IT!!
Easy, great support, fabulous colours, shine etc.

I love that Matrix is all about condition without unnecessary strengths of peroxide.
I love that I can use 3%, Love Colour graphics, the smell of V - light. Well just all of it really :))) ( Am I getting this across?! lol )

You def won't regret it:) x

Your beginning to sound like me!! How you getting on with graphics? X

Latest posts

Back