New Minx shapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frenchyfile

Reaction score
Hi has anyone bought the new Minx? I am wondering if they are the ones with the finger shapes on one end and the toe shapes on the other, just that SS2 are stating new minx are for toes only?? I rather fancying some for fingers!
XX

I've bought a couple of the new ones xxx came this morning, my new habit buying minx x

They are toe size ones, I was thinking they could go on the hands aswell. But not 100% sure, so not going to till I know xxx

The new design Minx sheets are for both fingers and toes plus they have different cuticle shapes at either end.

There is no difference between finger and toes Minx's! It's just that you need a bigger one for the big toe. Others may need to be cut to fit anyway

Thanks for explaining, Marian.

Yes ... Minx now come in just the one variety and they are for both Fingers and/or Toes and as Marian says, Minx now offer you a choice of two different curvatures (one at each end of the Minx .. to HELP YOU TO provide the right shape for the cuticle line of your clients nails. Cool new ideas to help you to service your clients even better and to make your life easier too.

That's absolutely brilliant!!!!! As most of my clients had minx toes when i had a client for fingers i just used to cut the minx toes to the cuticle shape, so this is fantastic news :)

Good stuff, thats the answer i was hoping for, just cant quite understand why SS2 would state they are for toes only but hay ho good news anyway
Thank you to everyone
XX

Good stuff, thats the answer i was hoping for, just cant quite understand why SS2 would state they are for toes only but hay ho good news anyway
Thank you to everyone
XX

S2 do not state that the new-style Minx are for toes only. What they say is exactly what I wrote in my post.

Sorry to be a contricictory Annie, but,

Please note that all NEW designs due in shortly will be for TOES only.

This is copied from SS2 web site,

and I confirmed with them this morning as I was ordering that these were indeed the bi ended type and was told that they were not and are cut straight across at the end and so ARE for toes only, now I know one can cut to fit but I would have prefered the finger type ends as well, So I guess I'll have to do that if I am really interested in these

Sorry I know you are trying to help and I am really not being obstinate just a wee bit disappointed, though not the end of the world

Hi, I've just received some of the new minx and the larger sizes are cut quite squarish (like the original toe shape) and the smaller sizes are definitely more rounded. HTH x

I got my order last night that came yesterday of 21 toe designs & 1 finger design & to be honest I never noticed any difference, I will compare them with my other designs tomorrow.
I cant believe I missed reading about this, too busy looking at the new designs :rolleyes: I love the red metallic cheetah print, the red & blue snowflakes, the xmas tree & new modern father xmas faces.
I think it is a great idea just buying one design that can be used for fingers & or toes, so pleased I only have 5 finger designs now :)

Sorry to be a contricictory Annie, but,

Please note that all NEW designs due in shortly will be for TOES only.

This is copied from SS2 web site,

and I confirmed with them this morning as I was ordering that these were indeed the bi ended type and was told that they were not and are cut straight across at the end and so ARE for toes only, now I know one can cut to fit but I would have prefered the finger type ends as well, So I guess I'll have to do that if I am really interested in these

Sorry I know you are trying to help and I am really not being obstinate just a wee bit disappointed, though not the end of the world

I think we are getting mixed up between the new DESIGNS that have just come in and what will be the new MINX when they come thru in their new SHAPE. ONCE THE NEW shape/style MINX COME THROUGH THEY WILL BE FOR both FINGERS AND TOES and have the different shaped ends. Until that time, the new Minx designs that have come in will be in the larger size (toe size) only. HTH

Hi, I've just received some of the new minx and the larger sizes are cut quite squarish (like the original toe shape) and the smaller sizes are definitely more rounded. HTH x

Think I may have got a bit carried away with myself. New Xmas designs definitely toes. Sorry!

For clarity - the new DESIGNS are all in the original template. There are new and improved templates in the pipeline but I don't know yet when they will start to filter through to us. S2 brought the new designs in only in Toes as we will be phasing fingers out in order to prepare for the single version Minx in the new and improved templates.

HTHs

Oooops sorry guys I jumped the gun a bit with a slight misunderstanding thought they were all ready out, my fault sorry again!!!!

Latest posts

Back