New Mobile Tech Web Site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dustypink - I have added my own too pence in blue but haven't changed it - that of course is up to you!

In caring for your new nails, you may need to modify some bad habits. Your new nails are strong, but not unbreakable. You will need to treat them with love and respect(properly) to help them stay looking beautiful! (great for a long time) remove
· Be very deliberate when using your hands. Start using the ball of your finger and your knuckles instead of your nails.

· (Always use the proper tool!) Your nails were NOT created to be used as a screwdriver, a can opener or the ultimate-unwedger-of-all-things! Always use the proper tools for those areas - keep your nails beautiful!

· Do not put your nails in harsh chemicals such as cleaning products. Wear gloves when gardening, washing dishes, and any heavy duty cleaning.

· Do not leave your hands in water for long periods of time. Water eventually breaks down just about everything including nail adhesive. not true - only with very cheap products (I don't know what you are using so please don't take offense at this but this is the case)!!

· Apply hand cream whenever you wash your hands. This will help to keep your skin looking healthy and promote flexibility in your nails.

How Long Will MY NEW NAILS LAST They Last?

The less pressure put on your nails, the longer they will last. (Just playing with a paper clip by bending it back and forth will eventually break it, so will your nails. They can only take so much pressure before they crack and/or break. ) DON'T NEED ALL THIS

Your new nails will need to be maintained every 2 to 3 weeks. Maintenance work takes approximately 60 minutes and includes re-filing and re-shaping of the nail plus any repairs (of any breakage cracking, or lifting,you don't need this - again negative - you don't want your clients to think this is what they might expect) fill-in and rebalance of new growth, and polish, if desired. When you do come in for any nail service, please remove your polish before your appointment (good idea - not gunna happen - remeber you are the tek - your job to perform this treatment - include it in your price). By having your nails regularly maintained, (you will avoid most of the problems associated with artificial enhancements again negative - I would take this out and put something along the lines of 'Having your nails regularly mainted will keep them as a perfect 10 and enable them to stay in tip top condition). (In fact, most problems associated with artificial enhancements are caused by improper maintenance.) Your nail enhancements need mainting; regular two weekly visits will prevent problems!

hope this helps - and btw we haven't had Muscle for about 4 years maybe longer - just so you know it's Toughen Up!! Best of Luck!

Many thanks,you always make everything sound so much better!!

I will get my man to make some changes, all advice is greatfully rec'd

Vicky

dustypink said:
Many thanks,you always make everything sound so much better!!

I will get my man to make some changes, all advice is greatfully rec'd

Vicky
you're welcome!! I could have probably helped more but just too tired now!! Have fun and enjoy your soon-to-be-if-not-already-busy-career!!!

prevent product lifting and the formation of bacteria between the product and your natural.

should this be 'and your natural nail? lovely website well done x

Thanks Sherrie,

It was getting late, :)

Latest posts

Back