New nail tech, in the Middle East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsT

Reaction score
Hi All,

After doing my own nails for three years, I decided to get CND trained in acrylics so I can start applying them to other people. Also eventually would like to go full time. I have my exam at the end of the month so its practise practise practise.

I really want to offer something different from the Salons and go into coloured acrylics / nail art. Unfortunately there aren't any decent courses here. So could someone recommend any good online courses, books, DVDs etc.

I order my standard CND products here locally, however can someone recommend any online sites for nail art supplies etc.

Many thanks

Mrs T

Practise, Practise Pratise those smile lines :)

google nail art... watch... reproduce...

DVD's and books and training usually give you ideas, and tricks, but you do the biggest part on your own

why dont you just attend a CND design course with mosaics n metro powders, they also do a nail art class.
Once you know ratio with coloured powders n glitter then build up your collection of nail art products, just google till you find a suppliers or attend a trade show in your area/country.
Its real easy to do something different, try coloured tips to start.

DVD look at liliya nail designer also Sam biddle just type their names and you will find them

Nail art products as follows

trendy princess, nailsmart, the supply source, nailtopia, at your fingertips just to name a few, do a search for nail art and there's hundreds of places you can get nail art products on ebay as well.:)

Many thanks for the info.

:Grope:

True artistry comes form within but some of the work form the names above are great to look at for inspiration particularly Liliya who frankly puts any others well into the shade. She is a virtuoso nail artist.

You don't need classes to start with coloured powders for use on tips though. Just a simple as doing whites. You can add glitter to any of the CND perfect powders for different affects. Have fun with it and experiment on tips ... I'm sure you will be able to produce some cool things all on your own in no time atall, Mrs T.

Latest posts

Back