NEW NSI DVD ... anyone know when it will be released?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi

Just browsing the NSI site (NSI - Nail Systems International) and came across this (anyone know when this DVD will be released, doesn't mention on the site and it sounds rather good)

NSI Introduces “Beyond the Basics”

The Most Comprehensive Teaching Tool on the Market Today

NSI is proud to introduce their greatly-anticipated
product demonstration DVD Beyond the Basics:
Acrylics, Gels, & Nail Art. It’s a professional video
workshop that offers tips and techniques for creating
perfect nail enhancements every time using NSI’s
Attraction Acrylic System and Balance UV Gel
System.
This DVD is the most comprehensive and intensive
training video on the market today covering the
following topics that nail technicians encounter in the
salon every day:

Sanitation and Disinfection; Client Consultation; Nail Preparation; Primers; Nail Tip

Application; Acrylic Application; Finishing; Gel Application; and more

Hey the site you have put up is the USA one not the UK? I couldn't find the C.D on the UK one?? Maybe its just for over there to start off with will, have to ask next time I'm there as maybe Debs or Marie would know!! Does sound good, hope its for qualified techs only though to refresh their skills as can't see it being as good as doing the courses at a training academy. Also if anyone can buy it who knows who'll be teaching themselves? Suppose it depends on how much it will cost!! :)

Hi it's due for release in July I believe. It should be available in the uk at about the same time.

hth

Thanks for the info SC I'll be sure to ask about it!! Does sound good!! Wonder hows much it will be though!! :)

i love nsi products and i already have there balance dvd so i cant wait for this one.i hope its not to expensive as i would love to but it.cant wait.thanks for letting us know.:)

Latest posts

Back