New OPI website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simsarahlou

Reaction score
i was registered with the trade opi site. im trying to log on to the new website and it doesn't seem to recognise me. does anyone know if you need to re register. thanks

i was registered with the trade opi site. im trying to log on to the new website and it doesn't seem to recognise me. does anyone know if you need to re register. thanks

Hi ya,

I had the same problem last week so I emailed them, you need to register again I'm afraid and then they will activate your account from there. If you have any problems you can send them an email direct from the website. Hope that helps.

x

thank you so much. I didn't wanna re join then end up with multiple accounts if I wasn't supposed to. thanks again

thank you so much. I didn't wanna re join then end up with multiple accounts if I wasn't supposed to. thanks again

You're welcome, happy to help ;)

I have a feeling the website is down and has been for sometime. On October 28th when I tried to log on someone on their Facebook page complained you could not use the new website and they said they had people working on it and would get it working as soon as possible x

Latest posts

Back