new photos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobile nail tec

Reaction score
Picture 072 (3).jpg

Picture 070 (2).jpg

Picture 071 (3).jpgPicture 072 (3).jpg
a couple of week ago, i put my first picture on here, and now this is my second, please have a look and give comments.
i think the rest of photo are in my profile

To be able to give a more cnstructive answer would you be able to post more pics of diferent angles?

I'm by no means an expert but from what i can see the cuticle seems nice and flush, watch your apex on the finger closest to the camera, your smiles look a little straight but this could be the angle of the photo. Others wise they look good.

oops didn't se the photo's in gallery...

I can't find any more photo's in your gallery

Arhhh...now i see them....lol, it's difficult to see clearly they're abit blurry

ok, thanks, have added more pictures.

this is constructive only ......
each nail looks like it was done by a different tech, you need consistency, in smile line, contour and shape, they look ok, but they dont match
i dont like being the critique, but you asked people to comment

Hiya

Can see what Nailzoo means... however good on ya for posting your pics!
I havent yet!

Its all about improving & trying to be the best nail techs we can be so all comments good and bad will spur us on! :hug:

Well done for posting your pics, its a nerve racking thing to do. I am still practising my nail applications with different systems and posted some pics yest. Was 'cacking' myself worrying bout feedback - but hey, you would rather the experts (which the majority of the geeks on this site are ... told you where you are going wrong. Keep practising and view other people's sites, especially the tutorials. I have seen some amazing nails on the some of the nail art tutorials (especially "Christie's" cant remember her web site address, but will have a look).
Good luck and keep at it.
Debbie.

these are only my second lot of nails i have posted, the first lot was a sculptured one, (first time ever doing sculptured) and this lot was the first of smile lines.

where i got taught we didn't get told how to do white tips.

another nail technician showed me how to do them the other week, and have been practising ever since. thanks very much to this other nail technician.

the people on here support you, any thing they said isn't meant to upset your feelings, they are trying to help.
and i grateful of all of there comments.

Latest posts

Back