New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you all tell people what you was having? A friend is doing a gender reveal party and she's got us all scratch cards with the sex on x

How did you all tell people what you was having? A friend is doing a gender reveal party and she's got us all scratch cards with the sex on x
I love all those quirky ideas! So much fun... I was going to do the whole balloons filled with pink or blue and cake to cut into to reveal colour etc but have been so sick all I got round to was telephone calls hahahaha x

I just sent a text. All my friends had really been rooting for me to have a girl and I think some of them were more nervous than me when I went for the scan! So by the time I came out I had about 20 messages to reply to and couldn't wait to tell everyone.

6 weeks to go and I'm starting to feel anxious about the pain!! Im worried I'm not gonna be a very good mother and do everything wrong! I need to start practicing my hypnobirthing more! How's everyone doing? X

Babychops it will come naturally, trust me. It's normal to have these worries, this is my second pregnancy and i had twins the first time round but I'm still worrying that I won't cope! I had a c section the first time and I'm hoping to have a natural birth this time but I'm terrified! I keep thinking about awful things happening to me or baby in labour.

Babychops it will come naturally, trust me. It's normal to have these worries, this is my second pregnancy and i had twins the first time round but I'm still worrying that I won't cope! I had a c section the first time and I'm hoping to have a natural birth this time but I'm terrified! I keep thinking about awful things happening to me or baby in labour.

It must be even more nerve wracking having twins! I just don't like that I have no clue what contractions or giving birth is going to be like, I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible but I guess nothing will prepare me! There's so many horror stories out there! I'm just having a negative day! As long as baby comes out safely and healthy that's all that matters! X

B
It must be even more nerve wracking having twins! I just don't like that I have no clue what contractions or giving birth is going to be like, I'm trying to prepare myself as much as possible but I guess nothing will prepare me! There's so many horror stories out there! I'm just having a negative day! As long as baby comes out safely and healthy that's all that matters! X
have you attended any anti natal groups or NCT groups?

I was exactly the same. Just the thought of OMG I've gotta get this baby out one way or another. It literally petrified my some days and felt sick at the thought of it. But honestly once your contractions start you sort of in the zone of "oh I'm in labour" and u just get on with it. Not wanting to put u off but I thought the contractions were so painful and all along I really didn't want an epidural. Just the thought of it in my back made me cringe but when they offered it me i said yes straight away and before you know it u will have your beautiful baby in your arms. You've waited such a long time for this, I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left!! It seem like yesterday u put on here you were pregnant xx

B

have you attended any anti natal groups or NCT groups?

Yes Iv been on a hypnobirthing class which I thought was really good. I had an antenatal class but when I turned up the building was shut! X

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So pleased for you re the new job...:: not sure on that one but take it easy. Keep us updated xxx

Thank you! Unfortunately ended in a chemical on Monday. Xxx

:-( sorry to hear that, hope your ok xx

Thank you. Yes I am ok. Was upset but nothing can do so can't dwell. We are going to try one last cycle and then go to the doctors if next month fails as it's the 2nd chemical I've had. Xx

So sorry to hear that, hopefully the doctors can shed some light on it! Keep us updated x

So sorry to hear that, sending love x

Hi has anyone has scan s with just gestational sac but nothing inside , last period 24 August but don't really know when conceived as we're all different , sac is growing on last 3 scans now 24 mm ( mean) last scan showed an echo inside but no definitive yolk !
Said if next one on Monday shows nothing I've had a miscarriage and to think bout d&c !
Anyone else had this , did you wait , did yolk and baby show later on !??
Feeling very sad :( xx

Hi has anyone has scan s with just gestational sac but nothing inside , last period 24 August but don't really know when conceived as we're all different , sac is growing on last 3 scans now 24 mm ( mean) last scan showed an echo inside but no definitive yolk !
Said if next one on Monday shows nothing I've had a miscarriage and to think bout d&c !
Anyone else had this , did you wait , did yolk and baby show later on !??
Feeling very sad :( xx
Sorry to hear that mim,this happened to a good friend of mine....unfortunately her outcome wasn't good news...but she concieved straight again after and has a lovely little boy now so try and be positive xxxxxx

Thanks for reply !! I think I know deep down its not good , the only sense of accepting it is that it's early !! Hope I fall quickly again if my hormones can handle it xxx

Hi geeks, have just found out I'm pregnant [emoji3] we haven't told anyone yet as its still early but I am wondering if there are any treatments I should avoid doing now? I do quite a few caci facials - am I ok carrying on with those? Also spray tans - I've had a couple of people text me wanting to book for next week and I'm not sure whether I am ok to do them?? Hope everyone is well xx
I think you are generally fine doing treatments. Check with your oil provider for massage as some recommend not to use essential oils. Tanning is fine as parabans have been removed. You could wear a mask and just say you've got a but of a chest infection coming :) xx

Well I'm still waiting 9 days past due date and 1 membrane sweep later lol. Booked for induction on saturday now so not long to go.

Latest posts

Back