New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I saw the midwife the other day and she seems to think baby might be a couple of weeks early. Have had a weird pressure feeling down there all day, like i am going to wee myself constantly or something is going to fall out [emoji23] not sure what that means though? Has anyone else had that feeling?

I had that for a few weeks and baby was a week late! So it could mean she will be early but may not mean anything. Good luck! X

Merry Christmas everyone! X

Merry Christmas!!

Attachments

• 1450974665805.jpg
    1450974665805.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 105
Congratulations!! xx

Congrats Abbie! So who is due next??

Congrats Abbie. He's so gorgeous! Just in time to dress him as a little Christmas elf xx

Ahh congratulations! Has your gorgeous little man got a name yet?

I'm not due till end of April xx

Im due end of january, anyone else due in jan?

Not long to go then @pinkcouture hope it doesn't drag for you x

Very uncomfortable now, my ribs are killing me!

Here's ella at 9 weeks old. Oh I wish I could have another baby but I'm not allowed x

Attachments

• 1451822285010.jpg
    1451822285010.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 82
Aww that doll must be tiny lol here's my little mam ready for nye lol x

Attachments

• 1451840796072.jpg
    1451840796072.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 69
Aww that doll must be tiny lol here's my little mam ready for nye lol x
Awww he's so handsome x it is quite small but she's also quite big lol. Think she must be around 13.5 lb now x

Saw the midwife yesterday, got to go back in 2 weeks when i will be 38 weeks and she is going to ask my consultant if she can do a stretch and sweep at that appointment [emoji2][emoji2]

Hi! I've just had my first scan (am 13 weeks gone) everything is all good with baby which is fantastic. But, I collected my scan pics & put them straight into my folder to look at in the car. I've taken them out and they are all of just its head? I know I'm probably over reacting but I'm really peed off. I was looking forward to showing family & friends and now it's like, hi! Here's my baby's head!

Is it just me? Am I being stupid/a hormonal bitch?
They showed me pics of the whole baby (lol) so I know they got the 'shot' but didn't give me a pic of that :(
Xx

Hi! I've just had my first scan (am 13 weeks gone) everything is all good with baby which is fantastic. But, I collected my scan pics & put them straight into my folder to look at in the car. I've taken them out and they are all of just its head? I know I'm probably over reacting but I'm really peed off. I was looking forward to showing family & friends and now it's like, hi! Here's my baby's head!

Is it just me? Am I being stupid/a hormonal bitch?
They showed me pics of the whole baby (lol) so I know they got the 'shot' but didn't give me a pic of that :(
Xx
No its not you being hormonal. I got a scan like that when I was pregnant and I was dissapointed as I wanted to see all of the baby lol x youl get a better one at 20 week scan likely :)

Hi,
sorry if this is off topic but wondered if you had any advice - am getting married next month and hoping to start trying for a baby afterwards. Am I best to come off pill now and use other things before wedding or wait till after. All these babies and bumps are making me so excited!
thanks xxx

If it was me i would stop taking it now because it can take a while to get out of your system.

No its not you being hormonal. I got a scan like that when I was pregnant and I was dissapointed as I wanted to see all of the baby lol x youl get a better one at 20 week scan likely :)

Thanks [emoji4] at least I know to check for next time. Xx

Latest posts

Back