New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it's worth trying anything, even if it doesn't help it makes you feel better!!! I feel like I have flown to week 16 but I can remember it really dragging near the end!! I do feel for you xx

I think it is going quite fast, if i wasnt in so much pain with my hips then i would be more patient but im having trouble sleeping and cant do much in the day because i cant walk too far. I just want the use of my body back again lol xx

Awww I hope you feel more comfortable soon!!! Xx

So I ate a whole pineapple last night and it did nothing!

I will just have to be patient, she will come when she is ready x

I got aromatherapy oils can't remember which ones someone blended them for me , I put some in an oil burner and dabbed some on tissue and kept sniffing it , and went into labour next day ( I was 9 days overdue though ) [emoji45]

When did you all start to show?? I'm nearly 17 weeks with my 3rd baby and show no sign of a baby - I have been very sick and lost a stone in the first 12 weeks - in the last week EVERYONE and their aunt have commented on my lack of bump it's starting to worry me!! Xx

Dont be worried, baby is probably sat right back. When i was in hospital with my last pregnancy there was a girl with no bump and she was full term, i honestly wouldnt have known she was pregnant! She gave birth to a healthy baby boy who was a good weight. I started showing at around 5 weeks with this one, by 7 weeks everyone knew i was pregnant as i couldnt hide it, people were already asking me if i was pregnant.

Thanks for your reply! It's one of those things...I wouldn't have worried but with everyone making such a deal out of it , it made me second guess myself !! How are you feeling today? Xx

Thanks for your reply! It's one of those things...I wouldn't have worried but with everyone making such a deal out of it , it made me second guess myself !! How are you feeling today? Xx
I had a small bump with my second , everyone kept saying oh your tiny , went into a baby shop and the shop assistant started showing me premature baby grows ( it really offended me ) but I had a healthy 7lb 5 oz baby , everyone thinks because your pregnant they can comment on what they want !! If the midwife says your pregnancy is fine that's all what matters plus I morphed into the size of an elephant by 8 months xx

People can be so stupid, they don't realise how saying something so innocent can make you feel so worried. If you start to get really worried then just go to see the midwife and get baby checked to put your mind at rest. And most of all trust your gut instinct, if you feel like something is wrong then get checked out. I know I would rather be too paranoid but safe than too relaxed.
I am feeling ok, just sat with another cup of raspberry tea hoping that something happens xx

I know it is irritating!! I have the midwife on weds so I will probably feel better once I have seen her !

Awww I'm excited for you!! Can't wait to see pics!! Xx

Hey all I'm new to the forum (taking a acrylic nail course atm) but couldn't resist looking in on the pregnancy thread, my lil boy is 6 months old tomorrow, but seeing all these babies and reading all the pregnancy joys and complaints makes me broody!

I know I'm feeling the same sara-jane my little man is 5 months next week! How are the latest arrivals doing ladies? Xxx

Attachments

• 1452976919698.jpg
    1452976919698.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 46
People can be so stupid, they don't realise how saying something so innocent can make you feel so worried. If you start to get really worried then just go to see the midwife and get baby checked to put your mind at rest. And most of all trust your gut instinct, if you feel like something is wrong then get checked out. I know I would rather be too paranoid but safe than too relaxed.
I am feeling ok, just sat with another cup of raspberry tea hoping that something happens xx

Hi pinkcouture,

Just in case you haven't tried, my Midwife friend told me that the raspberry leaf capsules are better than drinking the tea, she seemed to think they worked for her when she was expecting. She also told me that you'd have to drink a considerable amount of the tea, whereas the capsules are more concentrated. Might be worth a try!?x

Iv just started getting symptoms of a cold and terrified my little one will catch it! [emoji30][emoji33] x

Thanks miss dolly, looks like ill be going to holland and barrett first thing tomorrow :)

Oh no babychops!! My little man had a terrible cold over Xmas. Only just getting back to himself. Doctor said he had tonsillitis so had antibiotics. But he's got his jabs on Tuesday so it's gonna knock him back again I can see it now xx

Latest posts

Back