New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im due end of january, anyone else due in jan?

Hi I'm due in Jan too on the 23rd its my 4th baby and my youngest only turned a yr in December just before Christmas so gluttening for punishment lol but done being pregnant now just hope it's definitely a girl as I have 3 boys!! Wish u all the luck in the world!! Is this your 1st!??xx

Its my 3rd. You are so good not finding out what you are having, I'm way too impatient! Do you think you will go overdue?

Hi,
sorry if this is off topic but wondered if you had any advice - am getting married next month and hoping to start trying for a baby afterwards. Am I best to come off pill now and use other things before wedding or wait till after. All these babies and bumps are making me so excited!
thanks xxx

I would definitely come off the pill now. It took me 2 years to conceive after I came off the pill. Some woman are lucky and conceive straight away but you never know x

I would definitely come off the pill now. It took me 2 years to conceive after I came off the pill. Some woman are lucky and conceive straight away but you never know x
Oh wow - I think I will finish this packet (end of the week) and come off it. I would love it be a honeymoon baby but just going to let nature takes its course. Have been on the pill for years now, so imagine it will take me a while to get back into a routine. Thanks for the advice :)
P.s your little one is beautiful! xx

How you getting on pinkcouture and sparkle with emma? Any signs of any early babas? Xxx

Was having loads of signs, midwife was convinced she was coming early. Well now she has decided to get really comfortable and is showing absolutely no signs of ever coming out! She is clearly going to be a madam like her mother [emoji23]

Oh wow - I think I will finish this packet (end of the week) and come off it. I would love it be a honeymoon baby but just going to let nature takes its course. Have been on the pill for years now, so imagine it will take me a while to get back into a routine. Thanks for the advice :)
P.s your little one is beautiful! xx

I'd been on the pill for 11 years. Stopped taking it then got pregnant within a month. We weren't expecting it to happen that quickly [emoji15] haha xx

Hi,
sorry if this is off topic but wondered if you had any advice - am getting married next month and hoping to start trying for a baby afterwards. Am I best to come off pill now and use other things before wedding or wait till after. All these babies and bumps are making me so excited!
thanks xxx

It shouldn't take any time to get out of your system. Else people wouldn't fall pregnant when they forget a pill or suffer upset stomach.

I'd been on the pill for 11 years. Stopped taking it then got pregnant within a month. We weren't expecting it to happen that quickly [emoji15] haha xx

Oh that's lovely! I think I'm going to stay on it till wedding day then come off - just so I shouldn't be on for the wedding day and it's not long now. Would love a honeymoon baby but going to just see what happens :) xxx

Hi,
thanks xxx

I came off mine in January and got pregnant in march x

How is everyone feeling?! I'm still sick!!! This baby is so wriggly which is apparently why I'm so sick!! I can now feel the baby move! I feel like it's flying by atm!! I'm sure I won't be saying that for long though xx

I feel fat and aching like mad! Started drinking raspberry tea, i'll try anything now! Apparently eating pineapple helps as well x

When are/were you due pink couture ?? Xx

Due in 2 weeks but my hips are agony now so hoping she comes sooner. Have just sent the husband out to get me a whole pineapple, read loads of things online about it bringing on labour. Have any of you tried this?

Tried pineapple, hot curries and loads of sex but still had to be induced. :eek::D

Hopefully, you won't have much longer to wait.

I tried curry last week, really dont feel like sex so going to give pineapple a try and also i have been drinking raspberry leaf tea.

I hate to say it I think these things only work once you are starting to dilate! I was 1cm and had contractions stop starting for days - midwife suggested doing the deed with husband and I was in full blown labour 3hours later - but the trick is you have to be already starting to soften and dilate or so I understood from the midwife xx

Thats what i heard as well but I'm still willing to try. Its nice to feel like you are helping things along x

I still believe nipple stimulation started me off! When I first tried it it gave me Braxton Hicks then a few days later when I tried it I started getting contractions and went into labour that night! X

I might try that tonight as well then!

Latest posts

Back