New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw that's good to hear! We had single transfer as well but from what Iv read it's still a 1 in 4 chance with IVF. My husband is panicking, Iv told him not to worry it's very unlikely ha ha! It's a nightmare in our job to go through IVF. Did u tell ur clients? I didn't & I felt so awful constantly rearranging their appointments & pretending I had stuff on, they even think Iv had an operation [emoji53] I'm crap at lying [emoji23] x
I think it's very unlikely you will get twins unless you have icsi or assisted hatching,anyway whatever happens it's all wonderful!!
The reason we had single was because my husband was also panicking!!
I told the world and it's dog the first time and set myself up for the upsetting moment of telling everyone it had failed so second time round I told nobody but parents....I booked the whole month off work as I felt it was the only way I could manage as I do tend to tell everyone my business as I am very open and I then told close clients and friends as soon as I had heartbeat confirmed at 7 weeks! I told the majority of people at 12 wks.It was so hard though as I was just so proud and excited to say 'I am pregnant'
It's such an amazing special time and I still could cry when I think back to seeing that first ever in my life pink line show up!!!
Try not to feel anxious or worry about things I am sure it will all be perfect! Xx

Aww you've both got cute little bumps. When's both ur due date? Hopefully you will start to feel better pinkcouture. I've been quite lucky and not really had any symptoms. Doubt I will get any now tho lol. I'm just finding it hard to see myself at the end if u no what i mean. Seem like I'm just gonna be pregnant forever lol xx

I'm due 10th December. I know what you mean, I feel like iv been pregnant forever as we found out so early on. I'm only halfway through though lol x

I think it's very unlikely you will get twins unless you have icsi or assisted hatching,anyway whatever happens it's all wonderful!!
I told the world and it's dog the first time and set myself up for the upsetting moment of telling everyone it had failed so second time round I told nobody but parents....I booked the whole month off work as I felt it was the only way I could manage as I do tend to tell everyone my business as I am very open and I then told close clients and friends as soon as I had heartbeat confirmed at 7 weeks! I told the majority of people at 12 wks.It was so hard though as I was just so proud and excited to say 'I am pregnant'
It's such an amazing special time and I still could cry when I think back to seeing that first ever in my life pink line show up!!!
Try not to feel anxious or worry about things I am sure it will all be perfect! Xx

Although I didn't have to go through ivf I know what you mean, I still feel like I could cry with excitement when I remember seeing that pink line show up! I still look at my tests iv kept in my drawer

Im due next feb [emoji30] saying next year makes it feel so far away! I also found out really early so its dragging already

I'm 6 weeks + 5 days after my 2nd cycle of IVF. Very special little baby for me [emoji179] I have my 7 week scan tomorrow to check for heartbeat & make sure there's only 1 in there! X

Congrats! You must be so chuffed! Let us know how the scan goes! Xx

Im due next feb [emoji30] saying next year makes it feel so far away! I also found out really early so its dragging already

The first 12 weeks dragged so much for me but now it's starting to go quickly now that I'm not so worried x

It is so wonderful to read everybody's stories :)

Here am I, 39,5 weeks along and can't wait to pop!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437680853.108496.jpg

Yeh we had ICSI lol. 5 day blasto as well so a nice strong one [emoji123]
Oh that must've been awful having to tell ur clients when it failed, I'm glad I haven't told mine. Although I am dying to now but I'm gong to wait till 12 weeks, can't be bothered with the panic of who will do their treatments while I'm off bla bla bla!
Can't wait to get this scan out the way tomorrow then I can start believing it, so far I'm still waiting for some thing to go wrong again.
U sound soooo happy! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1437733428.780043.jpg

7 week scan, all good. There is some thing else in there with the baby, they think it's just a polyp & isn't attached to baby so should be a problem. They'll look for it again at 12 week scan but it might have disappeared by then. So relieved to have that over with! Oh & there is only 1 heartbeat phew [emoji23] x

View attachment 189263

7 week scan, all good. There is some thing else in there with the baby, they think it's just a polyp & isn't attached to baby so should be a problem. They'll look for it again at 12 week scan but it might have disappeared by then. So relieved to have that over with! Oh & there is only 1 heartbeat phew [emoji23] x
Just amazing! So happy for you,you can start to try to chill out now and get excited for your little package arriving in 9 months! Xxxxx

Yea im really excited, i want to know what im having so i can start buying!
Are you 12 weeks or did I read that wrong ? Don't want this to sound wrong but that's a really big bump if you are 12 weeks ( don't want to offend [emoji45]) x

Yep 12 weeks! Had a scan at 6 weeks and they said dates looked right, and its only 1 baby in there! Im naturally tiny and very petite and this is my second pregnancy and they say you show quicker with your second as everything is already stretched from the first pregnancy. I had people asking if i was pregnant from about 6 weeks because i was showing so early, theres no way we could have kept it secret until the 12 week mark lol. That photo was taken when i was 10 weeks!

Oh god !! I would have loved to be like that when I was 10 weeks ! My youngest Is 6 now but I loved it when I got my bump x

It has its pros and cons! I grew out of most of my clothes within a couple of weeks, people always think im a lot further gone than i actually am, i get a lot of people saying 'ooo could be twins again' but i had a scan at 6 weeks to check this so now i can tell people its definitely not twins and no it wouldnt have been funny if it was! But yes i love my bump, i loved my bump the first time round as well, i was a bit gutted when i had the twins and my bump was gone.

I bet you will be glad of only carrying one this time round when it gets towards your due date! Are you having an early scan to find out what your having or you waiting till 20 weeks?

Im debating having an early scan but everyone keeps telling me its a waste of money and i should wait until my 20 week scan

We're having a girl! image.jpg

Congrats! Im a little bit jealous :) i would love a little girl.

Congratulations [emoji3] x

I'm currently trying to get pregnant after loosing a baby girl at 18 weeks a few months ago, I can test in about a weeks so hopefully will be positive

Latest posts

Back