New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wont be long lyd91! Keep us posted!

Well today's the day... and still no baby :( feels like it's gonna be a looooong wait xx
Any news of baby ? Hope your ok thinking of you [emoji3]

Oh you've gotta be joking lol I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself haha. Had odd twinges and slight back ache the past few hours but nothing really :( booked in for a sweep friday so hoping he will be here b4 then. I'm not fussed by the sweep but would rather not lol xx

Oh lyd91 you must be so fed up! Baby is obviously way too comfortable in there and doesnt want to come out!

Oh you've gotta be joking lol I'm sat here feeling sorry for myself haha. Had odd twinges and slight back ache the past few hours but nothing really :( booked in for a sweep friday so hoping he will be here b4 then. I'm not fussed by the sweep but would rather not lol xx
I had a sweep with my 2nd it didn't do anything for me just strange as the midwife was doing it and talking about the weather lol , you will have to have words with him when he is out haha best of luck let us know how you are getting on Xx

Just found out yesterday that I'm 4 weeks...! With #1, very excited and nervous!!

Congratulations [emoji3]

Congratulations!

Lyd91 any news ??? X

Just sat here on my ball lol I had a sweep yesterday but nothings come of that. So got my induction booked for Thursday. Just hoping he will come b4 then xx

Just sat here on my ball lol I had a sweep yesterday but nothings come of that. So got my induction booked for Thursday. Just hoping he will come b4 then xx
Bless you even if you have to be induced he will definitely be here next weekend [emoji3] xxx

Well didn't need induction in the end. Started in labour on my own at 4am Monday and had him 2nite at 7.40pm. Harvey William. He was 7lb05oz.

Attachments

• 1440543191747.jpg
    1440543191747.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 129
Congratulations. He's totally gorgeous. :)

He is gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations gorgeous little boy Xxxx

Well didn't need induction in the end. Started in labour on my own at 4am Monday and had him 2nite at 7.40pm. Harvey William. He was 7lb05oz.

Congratulations! X

Thankyouuu! Been mental gettin used to parenthood! Good luck to the rest of you when it's your turn :) xx

Hows everyone getting on? Im 18+3 now, its starting to go quite fast, find out what we are having in 2 weeks!

Iv got another 14 weeks to go and feel like Iv been pregnant forever! Lol I'm getting impatient! I'm starting to feel fat and unattractive now! Thinking of getting a new colour and cut to give me a boost! Lol x

Wow babychops that's gone really fast. So ur 26 weeks now? How have you been keeping? Xx

Latest posts

Back