New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm still waiting 9 days past due date and 1 membrane sweep later lol. Booked for induction on saturday now so not long to go.
9 days!! I will be pulling my hair out if I go overdue!

Well I'm still waiting 9 days past due date and 1 membrane sweep later lol. Booked for induction on saturday now so not long to go.

I know how you feel. I went 11 days over! Luckily I didn't need my induction 3 days later x

11 days!!! You guys are making me want to cry lol.

Haha trust me everyday I went over I wanted to cry!! Lol xx

Hope I don't go over his going to be too close to Christmas as it is lol a lot of dog walks nd spicy food the week I'm due haha xx

It's Saturday ????? Good luck x

Ooo can't wait to here some news of how ur getting on!! Xx

Hi ladies she is here . Labour was full on! Got started at 12pm on sat and she was here by 2:52pm. A big whopper at 9lb 5 Oz lol xx ouch!

The midwife didn't believe I was in labour ten minutes after pessary was inserted because she felt my stomach when I had a contraction and it wasn't hard (shrugs) but I had asked for an epidural for when i was in labour....I had shot up to 5cm quickly and they didn't have space on labour ward for me so quick so I had to wait and she gave me paracetamol (lol)
By time I had a space I wss pushing and only managed to get gas and air. I was livid n felt I'd been robbed of the nice calm and peaceful labour me and my partner had planned out. HOWEVER...she is here and we are so in love with her she is a perfect little munchkin x

Attachments

• 1446470445936.jpg
    1446470445936.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 1446470484973.jpg
    1446470484973.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 71
  • 1446470507332.jpg
    1446470507332.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Congratulations! Wow things really moved quickly once they got going! So pleased she is here and you are both well x

That's brilliant cuz some people can be waiting ages after being started off. Just a shame your birth plan didn't go so well. She's lovely! What did u call her? Xx

Sorry to hear that mim,this happened to a good friend of mine....unfortunately her outcome wasn't good news...but she concieved straight again after and has a lovely little boy now so try and be positive xxxxxx

Hi my news was bad , I've lost the baby so I m booked in for surgery on Friday , absolutely gutted xx

Hi my news was bad , I've lost the baby so I m booked in for surgery on Friday , absolutely gutted xx
Oh Mim,I am so so sorry for you,you must feel so sad inside....I don't know what to say to comfort you other than keep positive,that special baby will come along and will stick !!! just keep positive, all the best and hugs xxxxx

Good luck today mim xxx

Thinking of you today Mim [emoji8] xx

Hi ladies she is here . Labour was full on! Got started at 12pm on sat and she was here by 2:52pm. A big whopper at 9lb 5 Oz lol xx ouch!

The midwife didn't believe I was in labour ten minutes after pessary was inserted because she felt my stomach when I had a contraction and it wasn't hard (shrugs) but I had asked for an epidural for when i was in labour....I had shot up to 5cm quickly and they didn't have space on labour ward for me so quick so I had to wait and she gave me paracetamol (lol)
By time I had a space I wss pushing and only managed to get gas and air. I was livid n felt I'd been robbed of the nice calm and peaceful labour me and my partner had planned out. HOWEVER...she is here and we are so in love with her she is a perfect little munchkin x

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet my little one in less than 5 weeks! (If she's on time! Lol) x

Hi Shaz,

Congrats on your new baby....she is lovely....sorry for just dipping in but I am guessing you were induced????

I am been induced next Monday at 38 weeks and I am feeling very hopeful how long it took you as I have been told induction can take upto 5 days?? Was the Pessary painful?

Hi Shaz,

Congrats on your new baby....she is lovely....sorry for just dipping in but I am guessing you were induced????

I am been induced next Monday at 38 weeks and I am feeling very hopeful how long it took you as I have been told induction can take upto 5 days?? Was the Pessary painful?
Hi yes I got induced at 11 days past due date with the pessary x
This was the first time I have had the pessary, it wasnt sore when it was put in but it was my most painful labour, saying that don't be scared because was also biggest baby so could be because of that and also it would be more full on because it was quick. Yeh the midwife told me she would check me in 6 hours (lol) I think it must depend on your own body and how ready it is too. Everyone told me I'd b in labour for days n I was freaked about it. The pains literally started 10 minutes after the pessary was in and they started off quite noticeable too. I think I might have already been in veey slow labour though as I'd been having what I thought were just intense braxton hicks for a couple days before but they were regular. I hope u get a quick labour too (although I had no sense of time when I was in labour lol) when my partner told me under 3 hours I was like.....nah no way lol

Hi geeks, last few days I have been a little crampy and had some pressure in my pelvis. Today the cramps are worse and been aching a lot in my pelvis. Iv got so much pressure in my pelvis and my bum! Struggled to walk today! Also my lower back is killing me and I'm loosing more noticeable amounts of my mucus plug today! Is this all normal at 36 weeks?

Hi geeks, last few days I have been a little crampy and had some pressure in my pelvis. Today the cramps are worse and been aching a lot in my pelvis. Iv got so much pressure in my pelvis and my bum! Struggled to walk today! Also my lower back is killing me and I'm loosing more noticeable amounts of my mucus plug today! Is this all normal at 36 weeks?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I'm 36 weeks tomorrow and the right side of my back is in agony and I have sharp pains down my right leg I've spoken to midwife today she just said it's going to happen as it's coming to the end and just take some paracetamol ... she basically laughed at me when I said I haven't taken anything for the pains :/ I just want him here now least when I'm in labour There's a reason for the pain lol it hurts me to sit down as my back goes so I spend most my day standing which is probably why the leg pains as I'm constantly standing ... joys of pregnancy !

Saw my midwife today and she said baby is back to back :-( that's why iv been having back pain and cramps etc x

Latest posts

Back