New salon opening this evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations , hope it all went well . Your salon looks amazing !! ❤️

Looks lovely! Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

It looks beautiful! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Looks gorgeous. Good luck tonight im sure it will be a fantastic success.

Lovely, really hope the clients come flocking in & you do a smashing job :)

Thank you everyone had a fab first day . Was fully booked bar 1 no show :( xx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

That looks fantastic x

Polish & Glow
Where everybody deserves to feel special

Looks fab and I like the way you have a screen for feet, some clients don't like being on display 😉 xx

I've been after chairs just like yours... Are u able to tell me the eBay seller u brought from??

Well just an update , salon is going well but my god its boring being a sole trader when it's quiet . Anyone have ideas what to do . There's only so many times I can clean :p

I read books😉

You could always use your time to link the website and facebook page to EVERYTHING! 'Like' other local pages (florists, wedding dress shops, hotels, spa's or gyms) and when you get chance, contact them and introduce yourself and the salon.
Add yourself to local groups on FB and get the salon name out there. If its really quiet, pop over to other local businesses and ask if you can leave some cards/pricelists with them.

I get super bored on my own but utilising the time well can always earn you more money! :) Good luck with it, I'm from Barry originally and often pop down to see my family there, I may book in for a Pedi next time I'm in the area! :) x

Thanks that's great advice x

Absolutely gorgeous, classy, good luck x

Latest posts

Back