New set - lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pamper&Polish

Reaction score
When doing lashes do you just put on a full set then infill, infill, infill......do you ever give a break or remove and reapply a fresh set? x

When doing lashes do you just put on a full set then infill, infill, infill......do you ever give a break or remove and reapply a fresh set? x

I do Both depending on how many they have left and how many fills they have had. I usually find after 5 fills the client benefits from a new set xx

Im the opposite :D I infill infill infill ........... lol, there are always a fresh set of new grown lashes coming through ready to be lashed at infill appoints. I remove the top heavy lashes that have grown out and re-apply, then apply to the baby lashes that have now grown to be mid length lashes and this continues at every infill.

I havent found any reason with my clients to need to remove and re-apply :)

Listen to blinkin and try and follow her tips rather than mine x

Dont be so silly lol, this is why this is such a great forum, because we all have different opinions and ways of doing things :0)

That's the best thing about gathering loads of info, we get to learn new things and try out what suits us best xxxxx

I find it depends how good the client is at looking after them, the ones that always wear mascara and liner, forget to brush them and insist that they don't pick or rub their eyes are the ones that need a soak off after 5/6 infills but others who take good care just need infilling.

Dont be so silly lol, this is why this is such a great forum, because we all have different opinions and ways of doing things :0)

That's the best thing about gathering loads of info, we get to learn new things and try out what suits us best xxxxx

Ya know I think it's because I have a handful of pain in the bum clients that pick and pull and use oil! Then I have the occassionals! That have a set and ask for an infill at 6 weeks then there's only 20 lashes left so I charge full price them cx

I find it depends how good the client is at looking after them, the ones that always wear mascara and liner, forget to brush them and insist that they don't pick or rub their eyes are the ones that need a soak off after 5/6 infills but others who take good care just need infilling.

Ha posyd same time! Just what I was thinking x

I agree with blinkingorgeous.

Infill, infill, infill. I have clients who have been coming regularly for 18 months and have only ever had infills - no break.

If lashes are correctly isolated and the correct sizes used, there should be no need to remove and reapply as lash growth can continue uninterrupted with absolutely no damage to the natural lashes.

Thats what I usually do but some clients have had theirs on for almost 12 months and on a few there seems so much work to do at an infill appointment that it work be easier to remove and reapply lol! They must be the clients that as you say dont look after their lashes x

Latest posts

Back