new shellac colour from ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottishjoy

Reaction score
Ok so my lovely well meaning mother who takes a keen interest in nails and shellac decided to buy me one of the new shellac colours from ebay as a surprise. I have now fully debriefed her on why this is a massively bad thing to do and she is now horrified and won't be doing that again. Bless her.

Anyway she got zillionaire.. Have compared it to my other shellacs and am now tryin to work out if its a fraud. It came in the cardboard packaging that all my other shellacs came in. Same font and correct name etc. The lid looks the same and the brush *looks* the same. I did sniff it and it was quite a strong smell...but not much more so than the other shellacs.

The only difference I can really see is that on the back of the shellac bottle itselfthe text doesn't have a box round it whereas the other shellacs do. Can anyone who's got/seen the new colours advise?

I'm not really sure what to do with it to be honest :/ I haven't had a chance to try it out on myself or a colourpop yet to see if it behaves like shellac. I won't be using it on clients as I will wait until the uk launch and get them from s2.

Honestly for what my mum paid including shipping from america I could've bought 2 of the new colours when they launch here!

Latest posts

Back