New to chair rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maverickben

Reaction score
My boss has offered me a chair rental intead of my current employment.

The thing is that he has basically said he will either charge me £100 rent per week but I am on my own.

Or I can pay £200 per week and keep all the systems in place we use at the moment. Stuff like card payments, online bookings, marketing and sales material in my name, free skills update training, website, etc.

He also says he will set up all the contracts, insurance, get me a discount with his accountant, do the health and safety and sell me products and equipment at bulk buy rates. And help me setup as a self employed person. And give me an iPad to do all my own online appointment bookings, keep up to date with twitter facebook etc. And get me membership with NHF.

It seems tempting to pay extra as I just want to deal with my clients and not have to bother with all that stuff.:rolleyes: It seems like a lot to take on board, and it all seems like stuff that my customers or me would find good

Anyone ever have a similar offer? Is it a good idea to just pay the extra and not have to worry?

I work work out what your average service takings are, to see what the profit is to you. £200 a week for what he is offering you sounds good. If you go for it, just make sure it is all in writing.

I rented a chair for 2 years and it was the best money I had ever earned. :)

I work work out what your average service takings are, to see what the profit is to you. £200 a week for what he is offering you sounds good. If you go for it, just make sure it is all in writing.

I rented a chair for 2 years and it was the best money I had ever earned. :)

Thanks, thats great to hear! Maybe I will fo with hbis offer? My partner thinks I shoukd just pay less rent but the deal does sound good and I think I will still make good money.

Latest posts

Back