New treatment help / mobile ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drive By Beauty

Reaction score
Morning :)

I'm having a restructure of my mobile business trying to decide how to move forward etc..
I currently offer waxing, lash/brow tinting, Eve Taylor facials, CND manicures & pedicures, Minx, CND acrylics, Bio Sculpture and Sienna X spray tans..

I'm going to introduce either shellac or gelish, any other treatments you find popular?

I want to make my business better but running out of ideas... Any ideas that have worked for others I would love to hear about :)

when i added shellac i was amazed at how it took off and all the nail art ideas that i charge more for have been great....adding glitter, additives, etching,carving etc...my business is mainly nails but with being able to introduce new ideas and charge a few extra pounds for each makes a big difference x

Shellac is the bread and butter of my business i know gelish is just as popular so it depends which you prefer have you tried either on yourself? I would say either of those along with eyelash extensions and hd brows!

It depends on the client demand in your area. Maybe you could construct a survey for people to fill out and just see what everyone likes about your services and what they would like to see? You need to find out what everyone wants before you introduce anything.

although I offer everything, For me, the main part of my business is massage, I would say 80%. So for me, investing loads of money into waxing would be silly. x

I'm very new to all this but like a few ladies have said, it is all about your local area, age range etc. My ladies love the tanning! I've only just started on lash extensions but have a feeling they will be really popular after uploading my practise pics online and have just booked my Gelish training - this is really really popular and I can't wait to do it! Shellac is obviously really popular too, although I haven't used it, so I would recommend getting a set of each done and seeing which you prefer - also asking friends, family etc what they've had done, who they've heard of etc. hth xxx

i'd say the eyelash business is really taking off, since you already do eye lash tint you might as well add eye lash extension to your list!

Latest posts

Back