New wax kit for mobile therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty geek 84

Reaction score
hi all,

im just wondering what waxing kit you guys use/prefer. im going to be doing a course in january and want to know from the pro's which are the best products out there to use for waxing.

thanks very much!

yes I am too so would be very interested in an answer. The salon where I sometimes do eyelashes in has said I should use PHD because its good for mobile technicians as all the was is in tubes which can be resealed. Everyone keeps going on about riggot perron but I'm not sure how useful this is to a mobile tech. Lets wait and see what we get back.:Grope:

I use Perron Rigot and I'm mobile. It really is good wax, I usually melt my wax before I leave for my client and plug my wax pots back in as soon as I arrive at my client before setting up my couch etc. I do cover my wax pots with cling film so I limit any spillage and they have lockable lids.

PR isn't the only wonderful wax, Berins was developed a few years later by the same chap who invented PR so it's more up to date. I love it, it's less stringy and having experienced both PR and Berins Blue in a brazilian service and using both on certain clients, it's hands down to Berins!

I would also invest in a double wax pot i'm sure it's a Hive one (beauty express) you can set each wax at seperate temps so you can have one for warm the other for hot wax saves all the faffing of having 2 wax pots!

Definetley invest in some Jasmine oil I use Berins Jasmine oil and i also use there Lavender cleanser and it lasts forever! PR does some aswell in a larger container (i've not tried this yet as my Berins never seems to run out)

Last time i placed an order with Beauty Express i purchased the PR Moisturising Lotion and after wax cooling gel. I love the smell of both and both work but you definetley still need Jasmine oil for use under the wax.

You really need to shop around for wax as alot of people will have different opinions on the subject for hot wax i use either PR or Berins and for warm wax i use PR Crystal Ocean but have tried Berins and Berins is fab but i feel i get more for my money from PR in container size! I can't stand the salon system wax and i don't like using the wax rollers either, as i said it's all down to personal preference.

I also use PR becuase i get alot of my essentials from Beauty express (spatulas, strips cotton discs, refectocil tint etc) with them having a minimum order it makes sense to make use of it and also free next day p&p becuase of the minimum order I find I stock up on supplies better.

PR isn't the only wonderful wax, Berins was developed a few years later by the same chap who invented PR so it's more up to date. I love it, it's less stringy and having experienced both PR and Berins Blue in a brazilian service and using both on certain clients, it's hands down to Berins!

I do love PR and also find Euroblonde stringy. Would love to give Berins a go.

Last edited:
phd all the way the hygine is perfect for mobile and it heats quickly ,no spillage danger or mess an client carpets.

Latest posts

Back